Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "I have to Kill Who?"

Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?

Chapter 2 - "I have to Kill Who?"

Chapter 2 - "I have to Kill Who?"
Tobis true fear
Chapter 2 I have to kill Who?


Tobi hit the counter in the kitchen with a scream of pain. The dark figure hit Tobi again, Tobi tried to fight back, but he just kept get hit over and over again.
TOBI!? Scott called out.
Tobi was now was in some much fear, what if this man killed Scott when the man came in, SCOTT!
Scott slammed opened the door then used his feline reflexes to get out of the way of an attack, he saw Tobi on the floor bleeding. His eyes turned blood red with anger, no one hurts Tobi.
Tobi watched the man and Scott fight, the man tried to strike at Scott, but Scotts feline actions were fast.
Scott pinned the man on the floor growling with a mix of a hiss his eyes never turned back to their normal color, Never come near my territory or anything that is mine. Scott hissed. The man got up and ran out, Scott made sure that their intruder was gone then he turned to Tobi.
Tobi looked into the older mans eyes, they were back to their normal color, but they werent happy. Scott was sad and some other emotions.
Are you alright Tobi-kun? Scott asked walking towards the young male.
Tobi nodded slowly scared that Scott might shout at him. But instead Scott hugged him close, No one hurts you. His hug got a little tighter, no one.
Tobi knew Scott feeling a little protective now so he hugged Scott back, its okay Scott, Im fine.
Scott loosened his grip from his friend to look in green eyes then noticed the broken glasses, he slowly takes the glasses off of Tobi, and he knew Tobi couldnt see really well without his glasses, Scott?
No answer, instead he got a pair of warm lips on his and blushed. When the kiss was over Scott fixed the broken glasses and put them back on Tobi.
Tobi looked at the soft smile Scott gave him and blushed redder, Scott? What was that for?
Scott smiled still, Cuz I like you Tobi.
Tobi thought he would never hear those words from Scott, Tobi wanted to kiss Scott back, but a knock came on the door.
Scott got up and answered the door, Can I& he was cut of by a kiss on his lips.
Tobi saw the other male and growled.
Hiya Scott baby. The brown haired man smiled, Did you miss me?
Scott pushed him of, Damn it Tenshi! Why did you kiss me?
Tenshi, brown hair, brown eyes, also wore glasses, same age as Tobi, and was also a Neko like Scott.
Tobi got up getting in front of Scott, Stay away Tenshi.
Tenshi growled, Whos this Scott?
This is Tobi. Scott said pulling the jealous demon away from the other male Is it okay if you go to your room Tenshi?
Tenshi sighed, but he left leaving the two alone.
Tobi? Are you jealous? Scott asked smiling wickedly.
Im not jealous! Tobi shouted.
Scott grabbed Tobi and kissed then young demon, I think you are.
Why did he kiss you? Tobi asked, and why did he call you baby?
Scott blushed, He thinks hes more of the man then me
The kiss?
Scott shrugged blushing, Well you better get used to Tenshi, cuz hes going to live here.
Tobis jaw dropped, WHAT!?
He called me to let him stay in apartment; hes staying in your old room. Scott said.
Why? cried Tobi.
Cuz youre sharing my room. Scott pointed out.
Tobi was about to say something till the assassin leaders came in, Tobi. You have another mission.
Tobi looked at Scott, He better not do anything I might catch you two doing something that will never make me talk to you anymore Scott Osama.
Scott watched his friend leave then sighed, Tenshi? Watch the apartment while Im gone.
Tenshi nodded watching Scott leave, when Scott was gone Tenshi went to look around, he went to Scotts room who was sharing with Tobi. He found some pictures of Tobi and Scott together; there was one when they were all at Mikis house and Scott drank to much, Tobi and Scott singing, Scott and Tenshi on the couch asleep, and two with Scott kissing Tobi and Tenshi on the cheeks.
Tenshi felt a little jealous that Tobi got to be in the same room as Scott, he knew Scott longer, was Scott going to forget him? NO! Scott would never do that to people he cared for.
Tobi was shocked when he read the request to kill Scott, who want to kill Scott?
Scott Osama? Tobi asked scared.
The assassin leaders nodded, Hes actually a murder in his past life. These are his records.
Tobi looked through them and gasped when he saw how many people and assassins he killed, But I havent seen him kill anyone, hes just a model!
A model is to hide who he really is. One of the assassin leaders said.
Tobi looked at the paper, I wont do it!
You have to.
NO!
TOBI! YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE! they shouted.
Tobi knew they were right so he nodded holding back tears and disappeared.
Scott jumped to next roof and landed safely, I stopped killing people for a reason.
Scott? came Tobis voice behind him.
Scott turned around to see Tobi holding something, Tobi? What is that?
Im sorry. Tobi let little tears fall.
What?



To Be Continued&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment