Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hospital

Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?

Chapter 3 - Hospital

Chapter 3 - Hospital
Tobis True Fear
Chapter 3 Hospital

Tobi charged after Scott slashing the blade at the man.
Scott quickly moved to avoid the slash, but it cut his shirt, Tobi? What are you doing?
Tobi charged again, Someone wants you dead Scott.
What?! Scott gasped avoiding another attack that more of his shirt, But who wants me dead?
I cant tell you! Tobi charged again, Its the rules!
Scott jumped into the air avoiding another attack, Tobi! Please! Stop! Scott pleaded to the young man to stop attacking him.
I cant! Tobi cried jumping for Scott, They wont let me.
Scott landed on the roof of another building, he rolled on the ground stopping his bone breaking fall, and quickly got up, I guess I have to fight you?
Tobi landed charging for Scott once again, If you want to live.
But I dont want to hurt you Tobi. Scott said avoiding another attack.
I dont want to kill you Scott, but Im not ready to die. Tobi cried,
Scott saw the tears, he waited for Tobi to get closer so he could get behind the young male.
Tobi attacked again, but Scott moved behind him.
Scott was about to grab the man, he was almost there till something teared through his skin, the muscle, then one of his organs. He looked down to see a silver blade covered with his blood, T-Tobi?
Tobi looked at the man with tear filled eyes, Im sorry.
Scott kissed Tobis forehead, I love you Tobi-Kun.
Tobi watched Scott fall to the roof ground, S-Scott?
Scott closed his eyes slowly breathing really fast from the pain.
Tobi bent down, Scott? no answer, so he tried to pick the man up and flew to the closes hospital.
Machines beat when Scott breathed or when his heart beat pulsed.
Tobi watched the man in the bed those words were stuck in his head, I love you Tobi-Kun.
Tobi shock his head trying not to cry more, he heard the door opened to show Salem, Miki, Mimi, and Tenshi.
Hows he doing? Salem asked putting the red roses down.
I dont know. Tobi looked at Scott again, Doctor said that he might not make it. Tobi covered his eyes and started to cry, Its my fault Scott is here!
Tenshi pinned Tobi to the wall growling, If Scott dies! Im going to kill you!
Tobi was about to shout at Tenshi till he heard a low sound, Dont you dear Tenshi, or Ill never forgive you!
Everyone looked at Scott the mans eyes were still closed, but they could see his fangs and a low growl.
He stabbed you Scott! Tenshi screamed.
Scott slowly opened his eyes to look at Tenshi, I know Tenshi, but I forgave him.
Tenshi let go of Tobi growling, Im watching you.
Miki went to Scotts side, Hi Scott. How do you feel?
Scott smiled, A little better, just dont bring Dr. Zoidburg in here.
Scott? Thats who your doctor is. Salem said.
Scotts jaw dropped, WHAT!?
Tobi smiled when he saw Scott angry, it made him believe that is going to stay on earth with all that energy.
Well we better go. Everyone said leaving Scott and Tobi alone.
Are you going back to the apartment? Scott asked.
Tobi shook his head, I rather stay with you Scott.
Scott smiled, Good. Cuz I think I might need you here to protect me from Dr. Zoidburg.
Tobi laughed when he heard that, Ill make sure he wont hurt you to bad Scott.
Scott started laughing to, Tobi?
Hem? Tobi looked at Scott.
Are you allowed to sleep in my bed? Scott asked, Those chairs dont look very comfortable to sleep in.
You just got stabbed Scott, wouldnt you hurt? Tobi asked.
Nah. Scott snorted, Ill be- Scott clenched his side in pain, okay! It hurts a little, but I dont to be alone! Scott cried.
Tobi sighed with a smile and got in the bed with Scott, he laid his head on the mans chest listing to his heart beat then smelled Scott, You smell good.
Scott blushed no matter how many times he heard that hell blush.
Tobi fell asleep in Scotts arms.
Scott smiled then went to sleep himself.


To Be Continued&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment