Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Say What Now?

Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?

Chapter 4 - Say What Now?

Chapter 4 - Say What Now?
Tobis True Fear
Chapter 4 Say What Now?

Scott yawned holding the smaller body closer, thats when he started hearing voices, Whos there? He looked around the dark room, his feline eyes were better than his human.
When he looked at the window he saw a figure rush by which made Scott stay on his guard.
Tobi felt Scott tensed so he looked up, Whats wrong Scott?
Scott smiled softly, Nothing. He petted Tobis hair, Go back to sleep.
Tobi looked vat Scott one last time then went back to sleep.
Scott put his head down back on the pillow trying to sleep, but he was on alert now that he saw that figure pass.

The morning sun hit Scotts face to wake the older man.
He looked down his chest to see Tobi still asleep and smiled till he saw something at the end of the bed, Hello?
The thing popped up, it was Zoidburg, and You two didnt have sex did you?
Scott blushed like mad and was waving his hands fast, NO! NO! HE&I&THE CHAIR&!
Zoidburg laughed, Well wake up your lover cuz we need to do some tests.
Scott shook Tobis shoulder, Wake up Tobi.
Tobi groaned, but he woke up looking at Scott, What?
You need to get up. Scott smile was small.
Tobi knew if Scott smiled like that something always went wrong, Whats wrong?
Scott petted Tobis head, I just need to get some tests done.
Tobi got off watching Scott lay back in the bed and the nurse took him to the x-ray room, Im not going any where Tobi. Scott paused, I promise.
Tobi feared that the promise was never going to be kept, his mind was going with the negative, but his heart told him Scott meant it.

Tobi watched the doctor and nurses work around Scott.
The mans hair wasnt in a ponytail anymore, his body was covered in white sheet, and Tobi was worried when he saw the tools that will be used on Scott.
Scott opened his eyes to see Tobi and lifted one of his hands and waved slowly with a smile on his face, Tobi sadly smiled and waved back.
Dr. Zoidburg told Scott to put his hand down and Scott did so.

Hours passed and Tobi saw his friends come in, but he looked down.
Scott better still be a live. Tenshi warned with a small growl.
Tobi looked at the bracelet Scott gave him, it was rose courts, and Scott said that if your heart was in pain the bracelet will heal it he also said that it can bring love. He looked at the window; he got up to see Scotts eyes closed, he was breathing which was good to know.
The nurses freaked out when Scotts body started moving violently and started puking, the machine that pulsed with Scotts heart started beating faster and faster.
Then&Scott fell back on the bed not moving at all, not breathing, and his gray blue eyes were blank like no life was there.
SCOTT!!!!! Tobi screamed and ran throw the doors to by the mans side.
Zoidburg stopped him, No. Im so sorry to say this but& He looked in Tobis sad green eyes, hes gone.
Tobi looked at the lifeless body and started crying, YOU BASTER!!!! TOU PROMISED!!!! Tobi let angry tears run fast, YOU LIED TO ME!!!!
Tenshi ran in there looking at the blank gray blue eyes, Scott?
No respond.
Miki ran in then stopped and started crying on Jacobs chest, Salem cried on Tacks.
The nurse picked up the body to clean it up.
Scott& Tobi reached out to hold Scotts hand, but couldnt reach.

Scott Osama was gone.

To be continued&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment