Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Good Bye then Hello

Tobi the assassin, Scott the male modle, the assassnation of a true friend and crush. Will he live?

Chapter 5 - Good Bye then Hello

Chapter 5 - Good Bye then Hello
Tobis true fear
Chapter 5 Good bye then Hello


Tobi looked at the pictures of Scott, the smiles, the laughs, everything. He looked at Scotts blue gray eyes then saw another picture with Scott having blue green eyes, this was weird to Tobi, and he only saw Scott with the gray blue eyes.
Tenshi came in to see Tobi alone in the room, Hey.
Hey. Tobi whipped his eyes, Why are you here.
Tenshi faced Tobi and gave the other male a hug, He loved you too.
Tobi hugged Tenshi back not knowing why, for some reason this man was kind of like Scott, but the same age as him.
What did Scott mean to you Tenshi? Tobi asked.
He was a friend I never had, I loved him. Tenshi said, To be truthful he loved all his friends.
Tobi let go of Tenshi and Tenshi did the same, Im not going to blame you for Scotts death.
Why? Tobi asked, Was it something Scott said?
Tenshi shrugged, I think it will make Scott happy if I didnt hurt you.
Tobi looked at the two pictures of Scott with different eye color, Have you seen Scott with these types of eyes? Tobi showed Tenshi the pictures.
Yeah. The greenish blue eyes are Scotts other half. Tenshi said looking at the eyes.
Scotts other half? Tobi asked.
Tenshi nodded, Yeah that was the side Scott knew that a murder happened to someone and if they want revenge, Scott will grant it.
Tobi looked at the picture, So it was this Scott that killed and not the Scott we know?
Tenshi nodded and saw Tobi run out the door, Where are you going!?
To bring Scott back! Tobi called back.
Tenshi watched Tobi leave then looked went into Scotts room to see the body gone, No.

It was so dark to see, but Tobi kept running till something told his body to stop to look behind him. So he turned to see Scott standing there with a torn black cape, black jeans, black boots, black long sleeve shirt, and a strange mark on the mans left eye.
S-Scott? Tobi asked scared.
Scott nodded, It me Tobi. He held out his arms, Come here.
Tobi walked towards the man, but then felt something wrong, he looked into the mans eyes and gasped, Youre not Scott! Youre his other half!
Smart. The other Scott laughed, He named me Yama.
Tobi backed up, Stay away from me.
How can I love? Yama asked walking towards Tobi, Im just like Scott just&evil.
Tobi backed up, Wheres the real Scott? And dont call me love.
Yama laughed, Scotts in the spirit world sleeping.
Tobi clenched his fist, Where!?
Yama looked away, Ill tell you, but&
Tobi didnt like the sound of that.
You have to have sex with me. The man purred, Then Scott can have his turn.
Tobi smacked Yama, NEVER!
Yama laughed, Alright. Hes in Haiti.
Why there? Tobi asked.
Yama laughed, Thats where Scott first died.
Tobi ran and started to fly, I have to get to Rome!
Yama watched Tobi leave then smiled, Lets go see how Tenshi is doing.

Tobi walked through the dark cave to get to Haiti, then he saw spirits some good some evil. He flew over the people to find Scott then smiled to see the man.
Scott? Tobi reached out to see gray blue eyes.
T-Tobi? Scott asked with a small smile.
They hugged and started to cry.
We have to go! Tobi said, Yama is loose.
Yama? the man that looked like Scott asked scared, Did he do anything to you?
Tobi shook his head, Scott whats wrong?
The man stood up, Theres something you must know Tobi.
Tobi watched the mans clothes turn into white robes, feathered white wings appeared, his hair back in a ponytail, and a mark came on his right eye.
What the? Tobi gasped.
Im the angle guardian. The man said, my name is Destiny, Yama is the opposite of what I am.
Tobi looked at the white wings, An angle?
Destiny nodded, now come. We have to stop Yama.
Tobi nodded, Kay.

They were flying thru the city looking for Yama.
What happen if you and Yama join bodies again? Tobi asked.
Destiny looked at Tobi, Then Scott will live again, but Ill control over Yama when were back.
Tobi saw something move then pinned him to the roof of a building, Hello love.
Yama licked one of Tobis pointy ears smiling, Did you miss me?
Tobi pushed Yama off, Dont touch me!
YAMA!!! Destinys voice came behind.
Yama looked behind to see angle Destiny, Well hello Destiny.
Destiny got in a fighting position, This is just between us.
Yama smiled, Well play later my little demon.
The fight started and Tobi watched.
White light came from Destiny and dark light came from Yama.
Destiny got hit and crashed into the ground 100ft in the air.
DESTINY!!!


To be continued&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment