Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Big Moment

Im not the best writer.. But i enjoy it.

Note to the readers: I didnt at all intend for this to be a romance between Conix and Roxas.. It just kinda happened...

Chapter 4 - The Big Moment

Chapter 4 - The Big Moment
“Coni? Coni! Wake up!” Roxas whispered in a rushed tone.
“Huh, wha? Roxas, seriously? What do want?!” Conix asked- puzzled and tired.
“Just wake up, please! I wanna show you something!” Roxas said.
“At 3a.m? Roxas, it can wait!” She replied slapping him away. He pulled himself closer so his lips were just below her ear.
“Get up please.” He whispered, his lips tickling her neck
“Fine! But only because you seduced me!!” She said back, angered.
Roxas laughed and tossed her organization cloak over to her to put on.
“Thanks. Now where are you taking me?” She asked. Still angered.
“It’s a full moon tonight. You can see the whole town from the top of the castle.” He said with a smile.
“Sounds pretty.” Conix said.
“It is,” Roxas declared. “Now let’s go!” He said grabbing her by the sleeve.

Once they got into the court yard Roxas lead them to a ladder on the side of the building that went all the way up to the roof. On the way up Conix could already see how beautiful the view would be, it only made her more excited to get to the top. Eventually they got all the way up and Conix got to enjoy the full beauty. There was a cooler up there that she figured contained sea-salt ice cream and sodas, she was right.

“You were up here all ready tonight?” She asked. Wondering how the cooler was already up there.
“Yeah, I come up here every night there’s a full moon… But I got lonely.” He confessed.
“Oh, well now you’re stuck with me!” Conix said with a smile.
“Ill get over it.” He said.
After a brief silence to eat their ice cream Conix stood up and peered off the edge of the Castle at the city. All the plants were glistening from the rainfall the day before, the moon was shining brightly almost acting as a center piece for the magnificent view- at the same time it was casting a rich blue shadow over everything. The town, which would seem scary on any other night, was beautifully alit.
“Wow. It really is beautiful…” She said.
“Yes it is.” He replied looking at her, not the view.
“Roxas?” She began
“Yea?” He asked.
“Thanks for making me feel so welcome here, I appreciate it…” She said. Still looking at the view. Not noticing that Roxas stood up and was standing close behind her.
“You’re very welcome.” He said.
Conix was shocked to hear his voice so close, she lost her footing on the edge and leaned forward, while stumbling to get her footing back and almost falling of the edge when Roxas quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in his direction, falling onto his back with her on top of him.
“Thanks, another nice save on your behalf.” Conix said, out of breath from the scare.
“I wouldn’t have let you fall.” Roxas replied, triumphantly.
Conix smiled and began to get up off Roxas, but he wouldn’t let go.
“Roxas, please?” She asked.
He shook his head and said, “Don’t I get something for my trouble?”
She understood what he meant and couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him. She expected it to be short and to the point, but for some reason- they got caught up in the moment, maybe it was the full moon, maybe it was true feelings. She leaned her face in the required few inches to close the space between them and cause their lips to meet. Roxas soon closed his eyes and held Conix closer. Not allowing her to pull away. He tilted his face ever so slightly and started to slowly work her lips. Conix eventually found a moment to free her mouth and tell him to stop. (A.N: Sooooo lucky…)
“What? You can’t say you didn’t enjoy that!” He accused.
“Oh… I enjoyed it, believe me. But the suns starting to come up and Marluxia will be out watering the flowers soon, you honestly want to hear this talked about among all the members?” She retorted.
“No, good point. Let’s head back down and get a little sleep before tomorrow.” He suggested
“Good idea.” She agreed.
Conix was shaking by this point, not because she was cold. But because of the recent happenings. It’s something she had been thinking about ever since they first kissed on her second day with the Organization.

The next morning, Roxas knocked on Conix’s door and invited himself in.
“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have asked you to do that. I don’t know what was going through my head…” He said. Rushed and embarrassed.
“It’s okay Roxas.” She replied. Avoiding eye-contact.
He left the room without another word.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment