Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Reflecting

Im not the best writer.. But i enjoy it.

Note to the readers: I didnt at all intend for this to be a romance between Conix and Roxas.. It just kinda happened...

Chapter 5 - Reflecting

Chapter 5 - Reflecting
Conix had still been trying to get the kiss off of her mind for the next three days following the event. She had not been seeing as much Roxas as she normally would have. Not because she simply didn’t have the desire to, but because she knew that if she were to be around him then the subject of the night when they kissed would come up and neither of them are ready to except the motives behind the kiss. Conix knew deep in the depths of her mind that she really did have feelings for Roxas; it was just difficult for her to believe because things have been rushed- she had always seen liking someone to such extents to be something that needed to be built up over several months. In an attempt to distract her mind she turned to dueling. Her main contender was always Lexaeus, seeing that he controlled rocks and earthquake related attacks along with his superhuman strength and Conix’s ability to control all components of earth and her cunning mind and experience in the battle field made their duels often amusing and very close.

Conix hadn’t been bothered by Larxene ever since her close call where she was rescued by Roxas for the first time that day. So she knew that there was trouble coming when Larxene walked outside to where Conix was sitting by a tree. When the sun was randomly shadowed and Conix opened her eyes to see Larxene standing there peering down on her instincts led her to summon her staff. Larxene saw this as an invite to attack. She was standing only feet in front of Conix when the spikes flew from Larxene’s hand and into the tree. Luckily Conix had rolled out if the way in time.

Larxene approached Conix once more, this time Conix was prepared. She spun her staff around in the air and sent shards of rock flying at Larxene who ducked down and let them fly over her head. This time Conic took a different approach and threw several boulders in Larxene’s direction only to have them shattered by a furry of flying spikes. Conix was beginning to get tired of Larxene’s ‘dodge and destroy’ technique so she decided to kick it up a notch. She liquefied the ground allowing her self to sink beneath the surface. She could feel Larxene steps above her once she was standing on top of where Conix was hiding she sent up a series of spikes. Larxene felt the vibrations on the ground below here and jumped up steering free of the deadly attack. Conix resurfaced only to see Larxene sending down lightning all over the ground. Conix didn’t see the one headed straight for her. It crashed square into her chest and sent her flying backward before hitting the ground hard.

By that time several members of the organization were brought outside by the loud lightning strikes. Ahead of the pack was Roxas, once he saw the devastating result of the fight her ran full speed to where Conix lay. He nudged her trying to get her to wake up… No response. He picked her up and yelled at the other members to hold the doors open, he ran her to her room and laid her on her bed calling to Vexen to bring in a cool rag for her head. When he brought it in there was still no response from Conix. Roxas pulled up a chair by her bedside and turned off the lights. (A.N: Aww ^^) Over come with worry, he didn’t leave her bedside and barely slept. He had Axel bring him in sea-salt ice cream and asked him to stay to keep him company. Axel had prodded him with questions as to why it was such a priority to stay by Conix’s bed side. Roxas always found a way to avoid answering the questions. He was just accepting how he felt about Conix; he didn’t need to hear what Axel had to say about it. He was starting to regret requesting Axel’s company in the first place.

Larxene’s only response to the damage caused was to snicker and walk away. Several members would step into Conix’s room. But Roxas only shooed them away telling them that she needs peace and quiet.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JamietheGuardian on October 14, 2009, 6:02:49 AM

JamietheGuardian on
JamietheGuardianPoor Conix....>.>