Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - meeting Zatago

HA! i finally wrote it. it's going to be alittle slow at the beggining but as the story goes on it shall get more actiony.

Chapter 4 - meeting Zatago

Chapter 4 - meeting Zatago
i do not own Yuu Yuu Hakusho, but i own ALL the cookies on fanart central!!! BWAHAHAHA! and Yukiryu's origanal charecter is in here to, guess who it is (note the sarcasm in the voice)

Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama were walking around the dried up world that used to be known as the spirit realm. There was no life whatsoever, no birds, and even the river Styx had dried up until there wasn’t even the smallest trickle left. The only thing that moved was the sand when the wind picked it up. They were all feeling a little bit weak due to the energy-draining storm Zatago put up.
“Wait! What’s that?� Kurama said suddenly stopping. Hiei and Yusuke looked where his eyes were fixed. There was a shadowed figure in the distance.
“Maybe that’s Zatago,� said Yusuke running in the direction the shadow was in.
Hoping that it wasn’t just a trick of the light. Kurama ran towards the figure too.
“Hn. Bakas� Hiei said running after them.
After they all reached to where the supposed demon was there was nothing there.
“What do you want?� asked someone behind all of them making them all jump, expect of course the fire demon. They all turned around to see a girl demon with wings made out of metal.
“Oh, we thought you were someone else,� said Yusuke, he was really starting to notice the energy rain from the curse Zatago put up.
Kurama was also feeling the drain from the curse, they needed to have more strength to have a chance to beat Zatago, maybe she would help them, “umm, can you help us umm, what’s your name?� he asked hoping she would agree.
“My name’s Kari, the last of the Cataconoens� she said, and what makes you think I’ll help you?� she asked in return.
“We’re trying to find this demon named Zatago who has taken one of our friends� Kurama explained.
Kari was looking at each of them, and when her eyes landed on the fire demon she said, “I’ll help�
Kurama was wondering why she was agreeing only when she saw Hiei, but he didn’t care.
“How come the draing curse isn’t affecting you?� asked Yusuke.
“What’s it matter to you?� giving him a death glare that Yusuke thought only Hiei could give anyone.
“Where are we supposed to look for Zatago though? We’re running out of energy and I don’t know if we can even defeat him if we’re not completely drained if we do find him?� asked Kurama brining the subject he was fearing to discuss * and what about Mistune? Has her energy been completely drained yet? * he thought.
“I can find him� said Kari steching her wings out flying off the ground a few inches.
“uhhh, ok?� said Yusuke not sure if she was trustworthy or not, actually thinking for once.
“ Just follow me, ok?� said Kari flying higher scanning the ground for some trace of Zatago “this way she said flying off in this only direction very fastly.
It was all Kurama and Yusuke could do just to keep up with Kari, but for Hiei it was no problem, he didn’t even look like any of his energy was depleting. They ran across the desert world for about an hour or so at top speed until Kari suddenly stopped.

“why are we pausing?� asked Kurama.
“Baka, can’t you feel it?� said Hiei
Kurama then suddenly felt it, an extremely large mass of spirit energy but which direction it was coming from, he didn’t know.
“where is it coming from?� Yusuke said asking the question they were all wondering.
“it’ feels like it’s all around us� said Kurama.
“that’s correct thief� said a deep voice coming out of nowhere then materialized a figure standing in front of them. This demon had long blonde hair that was braided that fell over his shoulder, pointed ears, and an aura emitting from him so large that the land was rippling with the energy “I am Zatago�.
Yusuke and Kurama couldn’t bear to feel so much energy. Somehow they were still standing, even more energy being drained from their nearly depleted bodies even more quickly.
“Where’s Mitsune?� Kurama said asking the first question, legs now trembling for trying to stand up.
“Thief, I thought there was no one you cared about. What an excuse for an extinct breed of silver kitsunes… do not worry yourself though she is alive and safe……. For the time being……� he said in a menacing way.
Kurama and Yusuke were terrified right now at the chances, but kept straight faces, even Hiei looked like he was a tad bit worried himself. Kari was completely erased of emotions right now.
Yusuke started charging up his spirit gun, but as soon as the energy ball was as large as a soccerball it started to dim and the energy was being attracted to Zatago, and Yusuke cried, “spirit gun!�.The amount of energy that was released was not even enough to knock down a fly. Yusuke sank to his knees breathing heavily. Kurama sensed his energy draining even more, and the aura growing even larger.
“I never knew that an ordinary ningen could harness so much power, but as you grow weaker, I grow stronger!� and Zatago started to laugh one of those evil ‘O LOOKIE I WON’ evil laughs.
Yusuke fell to his knees, Kurama knew it was all he could do before he fell over, and then Zatago would start draining his life energy, and Yusuke would be another dead carcass on a dusty world that used to be a beautiful sight to gave upon.
* I can’t do any spirit attacks, doubt verbal attacks will do a thing, and physical attacks won’t hurt him at all, plus Yusuke’s down * Kurama thought wildly, it was up to only Hiei Kari and himself now. He had no idea how strong Kari was, and Hiei was starting to feel the energy leaving his body too.* the curse doesn’t seem to be affecting Hiei that much, maybe he has enough strength to call the dragon, hopefully it will overpower Zatago’s energy and kill him * Kurama continued to think, hope returning to him.
Hiei was thinking along the same lines, and was unwrapping his bandages.
“you’re a fool if you try� Kari said eyes fixed on Zatago full of hatred.
“HN, what do you know?� Hiei replied.
Kari shook her head and sighed.
Hiei unwrapped the badages completely off, and the black flame started to erupt around him. As he was attempting to gather more energy, he was finding it difficult just to keep the same amount of energy in his dragon even when he added generous amounts of energy to it. He let it go to Zatago when he realized this so it would have maximum impact on him.
Zatago’s eyes were wide with interest and even a little fear. The dragon hit him. When the flame died down enough to see, the dragon of the Darkness flame was….
“O.O he’s a baby dragon now?� Hiei said in amazement’s he saw the dragon bouncing around Zatagos feet nipping at him every once in a while, Zatago didn’t even notice it. Hiei’s dragon got smaller and smaller until it was only a little dark flame on the ground, which Zatago steeped on and smothered it.
“at least the underworld has more than one dragon� Kurma said to himself.
“hn.� Said Kari with an ‘I told you so’ smirk on her face.
Hiei dropped on his knees gasping for breath, clutching his arm.
Zatagos energy wave grew even lager, and oh so difficult for them all to bear, except for maybe Kari since she didn’t seem affected, or try to fight yet.
Kurama was looking at the sky pondering what the next move should be, Zatago had only been defending himself so far, he didn’t know what his attack would be like yet…..* maybe the death plant might work…. Probably not, worth a shot though * he thought. He ran towards Zatago as fast as he could with the energy drainage and all.
He flicked the death seed at Zatagos heart, but when the seed reached within a foot of his skin, some invisible barier seemed to have made it bounce back.
"wha?" Kurama said.
"nothing can touch me, so nothing can hurt me, i am the ultimate demon" Zatago said.
While Zatago was saying this Kurama was mocking him 'i'm the ultimate demon, i'm the ulimate demon BLAH!'
"i heard that" Zatago said glaring at Kurama.


so, what do you think of it so far? more intense fighting next chapter, i'll try to have it up as soon as i can. YOU BETTER LUV IT YUJIKYU!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazy-hiei-lover on February 28, 2004, 4:21:27 AM

crazy-hiei-lover on
crazy-hiei-loverGreat please continue :)

Yukiryu on February 27, 2004, 11:12:45 AM

Yukiryu on
Yukiryu^_^ Love it! I do, really! Awsome! ^_^