Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Boot Camp

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Boot Camp

Chapter 6 - Naruto's Boot Camp
"I'm sure you're all wondering why I have gathered you here." Robin spoke firmly, his tone of voice warning a certain group of kunoichis to not smart mouth him as they usually do.

They aren't very good at taking hints.

"Not really." Flame deadpanned, earning an angry twitch from the spiky haired teen.

"Anyhow… it appears we have a serious enemy on the move."

"Justin Beiber?" Mimic.

"No."

"Michael Jackson?" Crystal.

"No."

"The muffin man?" Fade.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE frack UP FOR ONCE AND LET ME TALK?"

The room went silent, except for the four girls who were holding back a fit of giggles.

Oh, how they loved picking on that poor boy.

"Naraku is headed here."

A handful of gasps were heard, except from some of the new comers who were utterly lost.

Misaki raised his hand.

"Who's 'Naraku'?"

"He's a d-"

"Drag wearing psychopath."

Misaki gave Robin a confused stare as Robin's eye twitched and he looked over to Mimic.

"Thank you, Mimic."

"Anytime, needle dick."

"…. Anyhow, Naraku is a demon from Inuyasha's world. A demon that has taken many lives. And now, he's after Kagome."

Inuyasha's eyes narrowed and his hand unconsciously grasped the Tetsusaiga.

"Now. For those of you, who do not have super powers, help in any way you can. Those of us with super powers, protect Kagome at all costs. If Naraku gets a hold of her, it will be the end of the world as we know it."

They all looked at each other, worry in their eyes, but it was soon replaced with determination.

"I think, those who aren't skilled in any combat or have any super powers should be trained in basic martial arts. As a means of self-defense and perhaps an offense." Naruto spoke up, his eyes staring at the homo-normal-ish-group. Robin nodded in agreement and turned his gaze to the six who were pretty much normal.

"Very well then. Misaki, Akihiko, Hiroki, Nowaki, Miyagi, Shinobu, and Ciel will report to intense training. Naruto, Fade, and Sebastian shall tutor them. Dismissed."

Naruto beamed, his eyes covered by a black evil mist. The air seemed to grow cold as he stared down at the soon to be students.

"Welcome to Naruto's Boot Camp."

His maniacal laughter echoed throughout the tower.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 13, 2012, 2:17:34 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlmao, Justin Bieber!