Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Book

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 10 - The Book

Chapter 10 - The Book
((A/N: WARNING. Mature content. If lemons make you squirmy, please skip the large body paragraph in italics. Thank you.))

Days have passed since the incident in the park, and so far, there had been no threats towards Kagome. Everyone seemed to return back to normal, well sort of.

For Team Alpha… any mention of Crystal, or even saying her name, causes them to drop to the floor in a deep depression.

But other than that, they were pretty much okay.

xXxXxXx

Mimic yawned and walked into the main room, heading for the fridge. Fade eyed her cautiously while sipping her cup of freshly made tea. Mimic grabbed a carton of milk and took a big gulp from the carton.

"Morning, Mimz." Fade greeted, still watching her teammate cautiously.

Mimic used her sleeve to wipe off the excess milk off of her mouth and gave a slurred response.

"Morning."

As Mimic began to rummage around the kitchen, preparing her breakfast, she couldn't help but notice her teammate's intense stare. Finally, she turned around, her eyebrow twitching.

"Okay, what is it?"

Fade blinked and looked away in embarrassment for being caught.

"...You haven't seen it yet?" Fade asked, her eyebrow lifting up in curiosity. Mimic stared at her with a blank look.

"Seen what?"

"…Nothing. Never mind. I said nothing."

Mimic's eyebrow twitches in anger as Fade pretends to be interested in her magazine. Mimic pulls the paper out of Fade's hand and bonks her in the head with it.

"Tell me."

"…."

"…"

Fade blushes and hands her a small book and Mimic takes it, lifting an eyebrow, and giving the book a curious look. The cover was all pink and on the front was a boy holding a girl close to his bare chest.

"What's this?"

Fade laughed nervously.

"Usagi-San's new book…"

Mimic stared at her with curiosity.

"And why are you so embarrassed about it?"

"Open it and read it yourself."

Mimic raised both her eyebrows and opened the book, as she began to read a random page.

((WARNING: MATURE CONTENT))


"Iggy… I can't." Came Natsumi's hushed whisper as Iggy began to leave a trail of warm kisses on her neck. Her childish face was stained pink by her growing blush; turning the young man on even more. His hands, cool and soft, made their way up her shirt. Her eyes widened and a low moan escaped her lips from the skin-to-skin contact. Her breathing was ragged and her heart was beating rapidly as his hands continued to explore her abdomen. It was then that his hands made their way up her back and quickly unclasped her bra; freeing her breasts from their prison.

Her hands, trembling with nerves, slowly began to unbutton his white satin shirt, as the urge to touch his chest began to grow. Finally, the dreaded piece of clothing was off of her target and lay forgotten on the floor beside their feet.

She soon felt her own shirt being removed and a wave of embarrassment hit her, seeing how she had never shown another her body. The shirt was tossed aside followed by the green and black lace garment he had removed earlier. She was suddenly pushed onto their queen-sized bed as he leaned over her, pinning her beneath him.

She blushed as she saw his pale eyes staring down, seeing nothing. Instead, his hands did the seeing for him. He placed his hands gently on each side of her waist and slowly slid his hands up to the edge of her breasts, leaving a trail of goose bumps along her pale skin. She moaned softly as his finger brushed against her breast, causing his hand to stop suddenly.

A few minutes later he gently grabbed the entire mound of flesh into his hand and started to knead it. She moaned loudly as her lover began playing with her breast, both of them experiencing this kind of contact for the first time. She jerked slightly when she felt his other hand massage her neglected breast. He felt every inch of her chest, memorizing every detail. She was in pure bliss.

Her bliss increased as she felt something warm and wet engulf her breast. Iggy had placed his mouth on her right breast, and began kissing and sucking on it gently. She squirmed around, overwhelmed with pleasure, as he continued his ministrations.



She nearly dropped the book.

Fade had to restrain herself from falling onto the floor laughing as she watched her friends face go from pale white to blood red.

"WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?" Mimic yelled as she threw the book at the wall, steam practically coming off of her skull.

"Usagi-San's new-"

"I KNOW WHAT THE F**K IT IS! WHAT GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO WRITE SUCH A THING?"

"Is there a problem?"

Both girls turn to see no other than the Great Lord himself, standing against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I don't see why you're so angry… I thought it was very good, seeing as it was my first time writing a non BL erotic novel." He said bluntly and Fade had to restrain Mimic from throttling him.

"YOU PIECE OF SH*T! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON PISSING ME OFF!" She shouts at the author, who in turn smirks.

"Why? The answer is simple."

He places his hand on his hip and points at Mimic.

"Because I can."

Mimic's eye twitches.

'He is so dead.'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 18, 2012, 12:59:54 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThat was some very nice, intense romantic action there. You wrote it in such a way that it come across as classy. That's very difficult to do imho. Very nice!