Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Reunion

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 14 - Reunion

Chapter 14 - Reunion
Fade was sent flying through the air from the impact of a large boulder landing a few feet in front of her. Inuyasha quickly leapt up into the air, catching Fade in his arms, and then landing on the ground with a soft thud. He held the kunoichi, princess style, as she held her throbbing head. He slowly set her on her feet and unsheathed the Tetsusaiga, pointing the large fang at Terra.

The blade was slowly consumed with crystals, much like diamonds, and a demonic aura surrounded the sword.

"Adamant Barrage!" He yelled before swinging his sword, sending the crystals towards the blonde. Terra smirked at the oncoming attack and held out her palm, her hand glowing yellow. The adamants halted in midair, the same yellow glow around them, and then were sent flying back at Inuyasha. Fade cursed and quickly jumped in front of the hanyou, both her palms facing the incoming attack, as a barrier formed around the two. The crystals bounced off the shield and fell to the ground.

Terra snarled and formed a giant rock sphere and sent it towards the ground a little in front of where Fade stood. The impact caused Fade and Inuyasha to lose their balance briefly, and the barrier fell. That was when Terra's shadow connected with Fade's and Inuyasha's. Both Titans gasped, both were frozen in their spots and at Terra's mercy.

Terra smirked and formed a spear of earth.

"Now then, time to die."

Meanwhile, Crystal was fighting off a handful of Naruto's shadow clones while also dodging Mimic's assaults from the air. Crystal, having had enough of this game of Cat and Mouse, formed her single hand seal.

"Water Style: Blood Prison Jutsu!" She exclaimed, shocking both Titans, as their bodies froze in place. Each of them felt something reaching into their souls and grasping them.

"I'm sick of you Titans…you Leaf Ninjas… getting in my way." She spat, clenching her fist. Pain engulfed both teens as the fell to their knees as they felt something grasp their hearts tightly.

"I ought to kill you… and take my revenge quickly." She sneered, her eyes blazing with hate. The pain in their hearts intensified and then loosened.

"But no… I will take my revenge in a more satisfying way."

Naruto glared at his sister, pain and betrayal in his eyes.

"What…did…we do to you?"

Her eyes narrowed.

"The fact that you even have to ask makes me hate you even more." She whispered and jerked her arm to the right, causing Naruto to point the kunai that he held in his hand, at Mimic's neck.

Fade and Inuyasha stared at the girl who had trapped them with fear and sorrow.

They knew they would die.

Terra charged, her spear aimed at Fade's heart as well as Inuyasha's.

Fade closed her eyes and awaited her death.

"Lightning Blade!" A male voice called out followed by the sound of raw electricity. Fade's eyes snapped open at the familiar voice and she stared in shock at the sight before her.

Terra was stopped in her tracks; a hand emanating lightning sparks was through her chest. Her eyes were wide with horror and then faded into a dull shade of blue as she slumped forward. The man pulled out his hand from the dead teens chest and watched as the body fell to the ground, staining the dirt with her blood. The shadow possession jutsu had worn off, but Fade was still frozen in place, her blue eyes brimming with tears as she stared at the tall middle-aged man with disbelief. He turned and smiled at the girl.

It was no other than Kakashi Hatake, in the flesh, and very much alive.

"D…Dad?" Fade choked out, the tears finally falling from her eyes. Even Inuyasha was at a loss for words.

"Looks like we got here in the nick of time." The former ANBU leader stated, before ruffling his daughter's hair.

Mimic stared into Naruto's eyes, both of them are reflecting fear. The blade lingered on her pale skin, pricking her slightly. Mimic awaited the pain, but instead she felt the grip on her soul vanish quickly. Naruto felt his sister's influence leave his body and then he felt the gentle touch of a hand on his shoulder. He slowly looked to the right of him and paled. Gentle green orbs bore into his shocked blue ones as the pink haired kunoichi helped him to his feet. Mimic stared at the supposed dead girl before turning to see what had become of Crystal.

She saw disbelief gleaming in the girl's eyes as she slowly backed away, her body rigid with shock.

A gloved hand appeared next to Mimic, belonging to a boy wearing a black and red outfit and a friendly smile on his pale face. She took his hand and he gently pulled her up.

"Sorry we're late." Sakura apologized as she outstretched her hand towards Naruto.

Tears brimmed his eyes and blurred his vision as he placed his hand in hers.

Tears fell from his eyes as her grip on his tightened slightly, her smile growing a bit larger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment