Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Claude's Plan

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 17 - Claude's Plan

Chapter 17 - Claude's Plan
Fade's eyes opened slowly as she saw Kagome chained to a wall directly across from her. Kagome smiled in relief, but her eyes held sadness deep within them.

"I'm glad you're awake."

"You've been out longer than I have." Fade glanced over to Mimic, who was chained just like her and Kagome. Mimic's face was somber, lacking its usual joking demeanor.

"Where… are we?" Fade questioned, glancing around.

"The villains hideout." Kagome stated, sighing softly.

Fade's eyes widened.

"We were captured?" She practically screamed.

"Keep it down." Mimic cautioned, glaring softly at the panicked girl.

"You and Mimic were knocked out by that Claude guy…" Kagome stated, her eyes boring into Fades. "Though, I'm not sure why they want you two."

Fade's eyes widened.

"Kagome! The Jewel… do you still have it?"

Kagome nodded somberly.

"I do… Naraku tried to take it already, however, it seems only one with priestess powers can remove it." Kagome said, her smile turning bitter.

"He'll probably end up killing me and then find a way to seek out the jewel."

"How wrong you are, Kagome." Naraku's chilling voice sent fear through the young priestess's body. Fade and Mimic glared at the half-demon as he approached Kagome. His pale hand gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Why would I kill you when I can use you to kill Inuyasha?" He snickered and anger filled the two ninjas. Kagome's eyes saddened and tears began to form.

"Don't hurt him."

He responded to her plea with his dark laughter. The two kunoichis anger flared as they glared at the man.

"Now then… back to the Jewel." He began, a small smirk on his face. His hand reached out towards her side, and his fingers trailed up her shirt and rested on her scar from where the Jewel had been ripped out of once before. Kagome shivered at his touch as his fingers traced the scar.

"I can feel the jewel…" He murmured and pulled his hand away. Mimic scoffed.

"As if you can retrieve it. One as impure as yourself has no chance of getting the jewel!" Mimic yelled, her distaste for the hanyou showing. Naraku chuckled.

"You are right, human. I, who have no spiritual powers, cannot obtain the Jewel. However, I believe she can." He began, smirking towards the dungeon door. A woman with pale skin, and long black hair tied back into a loose ponytail, emerged from the darkened doorway. Her face was emotionless, except for her brown eyes that seemed to hold pain deep within them. She wore a white haori and red hakamas. Kagome gasped, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"Ki…Kikyo…" She whispered, her eyes never leaving her previous incarnation.

The older priestess said nothing as she made her way towards Kagome. Naraku tore the fabric covering Kagome's waist, causing the girl to cry out. Kikyo placed her small pale hand on the scar, her eyes saddening but her face remaining blank.

"Lady Kikyo, no!" Fade cried, struggling against her chains. Mimic cursed, also trying to free herself.

Kikyo's slender fingers dug into Kagome's flesh, the newly formed wound glowing with pink miko energy as Kagome let out a cry of pain. Kikyo's hand pushed in further, drawing more blood and earning more painful cries from the futuristic girl.

Kikyo's eye's widened slightly as she felt the smooth surface of the jewel, and grabbed it. She then quickly pulled her hand out, splashes of blood landing on the floor. Kagome panted, sweating from the pain, as she stared at the dead priestess with half-lidded eyes.

"Ki…Kikyo… Please…" She whispered before slipping into unconsciousness. Kikyo's eyes softened a bit before hardening once more. She handed Naraku the jewel, disgust glistening in her eyes.

"Very good, Kikyo." He praised, closing his hand around the bloody jewel. He smirked and backhanded the priestess with all of his strength. Kikyo smashed into the wall, thrown by the force of the attack.

"You're useless to me now… rot in this jail cell with your reincarnation." He spat, as he left to dungeon. Kikyo gasped in pain, touching her bruised cheek gently. Blood trickled down her mouth.

Fade and Mimic's eyes widened.

The two of them had heard the story of Inuyasha and his team, they knew that 50 years before InuYasha met Kagome Inuyasha had been in love with a lady by the name of Kikyo, and through trickery, Naraku pinned the two against each other. Naraku, disguised as Inuyasha, attacked Kikyo, delivering a deathly blow to her shoulder. Kikyo, enraged with the thought that InuYasha betrayed her, sealed him to the Sacred Tree and ordered her younger sister to burn the Jewel along with her body shortly before she died. They also knew that not too long after Kagome began to travel with Inuyasha, a demon named Urasue resurrected Kikyo. However, her body was made up of graveyard soil and clay. Her soul was taken from Kagome, and then divided between the two girls. All in all, Kikyo's body was nothing more than dirt… she had no heart, no organs, no blood.

So why did she bleed now?

"Lady Kikyo… you're bleeding…" Mimic stated, her eyes wide with shock.

Kikyo wiped the crimson liquid from her chin and stared at it softly.

"I am." She stated, her voice holding no emotion. "It is because of Naraku and of a demon named Trigon." She said while looking at the girls, who were shocked by the mention of said demon.

"I take that you know of him." She stated, and Fade nodded.

"He is… the father of one of our friends."

"I see. He and Naraku resurrected me, and gave me my physical body back… just so I can serve them."

"Why did you? From what Inuyasha has told me, you were a good person! Why would you help scum like Naraku, who, may I remind you, is the reason why you died in the first place?" Fade yelled, her anger getting the best of her.

"Because… he would have killed both Inuyasha and Kagome, if I did not comply with his wishes." She said somberly, her gaze drifted towards Kagome.

"Isn't Kagome practically dead, anyway? You made that large hole in her stomach!" Mimic shouted, pointing towards the bleeding wound. Kikyo grimaced.

"It had to be done…" She whispered before rising to her feet and slowly making her way over to Kagome.

"You stay away from her!" Fade shouted, trying to break free.

"Do not worry… I am not going to kill her." Kikyo stated as her pale hand began to glow pink. She placed it a few inches above the wound and closed her eyes. Fade and Mimic's eyes widened as the wound began to heal, leaving behind a larger scar than before.

"This girl… will not die." She stated, a small smile upon her lips.

"Lady…Kikyo…" Fade whispered, her opinion on the priestess changing rapidly.

The touching moment was cut short when a kunai struck Kikyo in her back, causing the priestess to cry out in pain.

"Lady Kikyo!" Mimic and Fade cried out together, their eyes wide with horror.

Crystal stood beside the fallen priestess and glared at her.

"You're useless." She hissed before pulling out a long bladed sword and slicing her head off.

Mimic and Fade turn away in disgust as Crystal stares at the body before her bleed out.

"You.. You're a monster!" Fade screamed, causing Crystal to turn slowly to face her. Her blue eyes glistened with hatred.

"…Like I haven't heard that before." She whispered, hate coating her words.

"Miss Minami." Claude's voice called out to her, stopping her from performing whatever action she was thinking of.

But, she didn't glare at the man for interrupting her. No.

She smiled.

She then turned to face Fade once again, amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"She's the one." She snickered, pointing at Fade. Fade's eyes widened half in shock and the other half in horror.

Claude smirked and walked towards the chained up girl. He grasped her chin firmly, and moved his head down so his lips were inches away from hers.

"So… You're the one Sebastian has devoted himself too?" He questioned, his breath tingling her lips. She tried to turn her head away but he held her in place firmly.

"You're just a mortal… there's nothing special about you." He sneered and pulled away. Mimic glared at the butler.

"You touch her again, and I'll shove that hand all the way up your @$$!" She threatened, trying to break free from her restraints.

The butler smirked.

"Charming."

Fade gasped as she felt some of her chakra spark within her. Her eyes widened as she watched Claude pull back his arm, preparing to backhand Mimic.

He swung his arm with enough power to knock over a wall. However, his hand hit an invisible wall, protecting Mimic from the blow. His eyes widened a fraction and he quickly turned to Fade, whose eyes returned to normal from their white glow. She was panting slightly, having used the last of her chakra.

Amusement sparked in his golden eyes as he stared at the girl.

"Interesting." He murmured before striking her with enough force to bring down a couple walls. She lost consciousness immediately.

"Fade!" Mimic cried out, struggling against the chains.

Claude released Fade from her restraints, and held her unconscious form in his arms.

"I have what I need." He stated and began to leave the room.

"Stop! Where are you taking her?" Mimic yelled, still trying to get free.

"Give my regards to Sebastian, as well as this message: A mate for a soul." He smiled and nodded over at Crystal, who glared at Mimic before pressing a button on a remote control. Mimic disappeared in a flash of light.

"You know Trigon will be mad that you let her escape… We do need her, you know."

Claude smiled and pressed another button.

Kagome disappeared in a flash of light as well.

Crystal glared.

"You're just trying to make my life harder, aren't you?"

"Not yours… only Sebastians." He smirked and peered down at Fade's sleeping face.

"And with this girl, I can accomplish that."

xXxXxXx

"What do you mean stay here!" InuYasha yelled, throwing his hands in the air, as he glared down at Robin. Robin's face was slightly annoyed.

"We have to stay and think of a plan."

"A plan? They could be killed by then!"

Naruto slammed his fist into the wall, his glare directed at Robin.

"Exactly! We have to search for them!"

Inuyasha nodded and threw his hands up in the air again.

"It's not like they're gonna fall from the sky!" And as if by fate, Kagome fell from the sky and landed in Inuyasha's arms.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha yelled in shock.

A loud scream was heard and Naruto looked up to see a falling Mimic. Before he could jump to catch her, Iggy, who was now holding her to his chest tightly, had caught her.

Naruto, while questioning how a blind kid could have caught her, let out a sigh of relief. Iggy gently flew down to the ground, where Mimic practically jumped out of his arms.

"Well, I feel loved." The blind teen said sarcastically.

"No time for jokes, where's Sebastian!?"

"I'm right here… where's Keira?" The demon asked, a slight fear rising up in him.

Had she been killed?

No. He would have known somehow.

Mimic practically tackled him. Her fists clutched his shirt as she shook him back and forth harshly.

"ClaudekidnappedFadeandreleasedmetellingmetotellyou'amateforasoul'orsomethinglikethat!" Mimic yelled, conveying all of that in one breath. She quickly began taking intakes of air as Sebastian stared at her with a confused look.

"I'm sorry… I didn't catch any of that."

Mimic growled and stared into his eyes.

"Claude took Fade before sending me and Kagome back here… He told me to give you this message: A mate for a soul." She said a bit slower this time. Sebastian's eyes widened and then narrowed, flashing purple briefly.

"Sebastian… what does he mean?" Ciel asked.

"He means… if he can't have your soul, he'll claim Keira as his mate." Sebastian whispered, his bangs covering his eyes. In an instant, the butler vanished.

"Oi! Sebastian! Wait for me!" Mimic yelled before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment