Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - THy KiNGdOM cOMe.....

As Manny and Jaden race time against the family team, old memories return. What will happen if they return to early? Will she love what's been lost?...or will she find where she belongs and be trapped in an eternity of misery?

Chapter 3 - THy KiNGdOM cOMe.....

Chapter 3 - THy KiNGdOM cOMe.....
There was a thump. Bright lights-a loud screeching sound- weight in small sections pressing across my body-the sound of doors shutting- then the soft murmur of muffled voices far away. It is still and placid until I hear the motor of a car driving away. I can feel my body sway for a second and then stop. My head pounds inside my skull as the feeling of fire and shock smothers my chest once again. It is then, I realize I’m in the car.
I try to open my eyes but they don’t seem to have enough energy to do that. So, I listen to all that’s around me and try to remember what happened and why I’m here, wherever ‘here’ is.
A parking lot-running, black shadows-street-a boy, no... A boy and a girl, running... running from something. The black shadows. The sound of a cannon, a gun exploding in my ear-the feeling of agonizing and searing embers and rough concrete putting pressure on my chest-
Jaden.

“Jaden,”I whispered through my clenched teeth. I forced myself to push my eyelids apart. I look around at my surrounds and notice that I’m in a car. I’m in an ambulance. Everything was swallowed in darkness, except for the letters and numbers shining bright in neon colors from the machines. I also noticed that I had tubes going up my nose and one attached to an IV going up my left hand and into my flesh. I could hear the screeching siren above me . On the other side of the thin plastic wall behind my head, I could hear a young, weary American man reporting on what it sounds like to be a radio. I felt drowsy. As the feeling of sleep started to overcome me, I shut my eyes. But I could still hear the man speaking. I believed his name was Ollie, for the other person, guessing his name was Danny, was his brother. Almost falling asleep, soon resulting in sleep, Danny mentioned something that stuck in my until I washed of memory.
Kingdom Hospital.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment