Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bakura and Pie

Deni, my friend, and I wrote this together. It's a story on how Bakura (Yami) likes a pie and marries it and...yeah. It's stupid and random and funny. I think you'll like it

Chapter 1 - Bakura and Pie

Chapter 1 - Bakura and Pie


Bakura and Pie

Yugi and the gang were just going on their merry way in Domino and it was an annoyingly perfect day. Bakura suddenly spoke up. He and the other yamis have just gotten their own bodies.

“Pie is good, pie is yummy, pie is like raspberries and cream...”

“Bakura, shut up and stop talking about pie!” Ryou snapped in annoyance. Bakura's eyes got all sad.

“But I love pie.” Tea rolled her eyes.

“Then why don't you marry it?” she snapped sarcastically. Bakura grinned and pulled out a pie and a wedding ring and he gave it to Joey to hold. Joey just stood there with the pie in his hands, blinking. Bakura got on his knees and held up the ring towards the pie.

“Raspberry and Cream pie, will you marry me?”

“...” was all the pie could say...because the pie cannot talk. Bakura took it as a yes and took the pie and ripped off his clothes, revealing a tux. He put a wedding dress on a pie and ran away towards the chapel.

“I DIDN'T MEAN THAT LITERALLY!” Tea shouted after Bakura.

“C'mon! Let's follow him!” Ryou sighed. The gang followed Bakura to the chapel and sat down. Half the audience was pies and the other half were people in strait jackets and the gang. Some dude came down the isle with Bakura's pie and Bakura took and pushed the guy who fell and broke his knee.

“Never touch my beloved pie!” Bakura growled. The priest coughed.

“Dearly beloved, we are here to join this pie and this deranged nutcase together in holy matrimony. Does anyone have a reason these two should not be wed?” Everyone in the gang, except Yami Marik, put their hands up.

“I don't have a problem with this!” he said, shrugging.

“Weirdo!” Mai snapped.

“I know!” Yami Marik answered, grinning like an idiot.

“What if the pie is a boy?” Ishizu asked. All of the people gasped and the pies remained silent. Bakura picked up the pie and looked under it and put it down.

“She's my woman!” he said, grinning. The priest sighed, massaging his forehead.

“I need a better job...ok, I now pronounce you husband and pie.” Marik was the only who could/would clap. “You may kiss the pie.” Bakura leaned in and...ate the pie.

“Mmm...the pie goodness.” Everyone in the chapel gasped.

“That's no way to treat your wife!” Mai scolded, wagging her finger at Bakura.

“And you wasted a thousand bucks on the wedding!” Tea added. Bakura fell onto the floor and burst into tears. The gang dragged him out before they disgraced themselves further and once they were far away, Bakura was able to speak.

“B-but I love pie!” he cried. Tea put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes again.

“Then why don't you marry it?” she sighed sarcastically.

“NO...” Joey and Yugi cried together but it was too late. Bakura perked up and grinned and he pulled out a ring and another pie and ran off, laughing maniacally.

“I DIDN'T MEAN THAT LITERALLY!” Tea shouted.

“Let him go Tea. Besides, it's Kaiba's money he's wasting!” Ryou assured him. They all looked at him like, huh? “I made it so whenever Bakura uses his credit card, it takes the money from Kaiba and if he writes a check it takes the money from Yami Marik.”

“So that's why I'm broke...” Yami Marik looked thoughtful and everyone else sweatdropped and they stared after Bakura and the pie who were running off into the sunset.



Epilogue

Bakura married the pie and then after a while he ate it.

The End

Comments

Comments (37)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yami01 on August 23, 2009, 12:04:20 PM

yami01 on
yami01lol Bakura loves his pies....

JessieEnduro on August 13, 2008, 2:54:50 AM

JessieEnduro on
JessieEnduroThis is too freakin' cute. XD

Kohakucrazy on April 24, 2008, 9:48:31 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOk....This....Is....Akward.......I just found it wierd....Strange.....Making no sense....WAHT IS THE MEANING OF THIS FANFIC!? Nice move Ryou...BUt.....Seto'll get mad won't he? Oh well...I don't care.... Strange, but surprisingly good story....

TaisyXPegasus on March 15, 2008, 2:11:57 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KionaKina on March 15, 2008, 2:52:39 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina^_^

KisaraChan1 on November 24, 2007, 12:36:22 AM

KisaraChan1 on
KisaraChan1ROFLOL THIS WAS SO FREAKIN FUNY
FAVES

KionaKina on November 24, 2007, 5:50:00 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY!

PandaChan21 on November 2, 2007, 1:10:59 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21“Dearly beloved, we are here to join this pie and this deranged nutcase together in holy matrimony. Does anyone have a reason these two should not be wed?”

Heh, i remember this fic...best story ever! The story that moved a fandom to belive that a character in a real show loves pie...it's the whole reason I even support the pairing...

KionaKina on November 2, 2007, 9:21:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI know... *sighs* I know. *smiles*

PandaChan21 on November 5, 2007, 10:03:52 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Indeed...

Korochi on October 23, 2007, 2:39:47 AM

Korochi on
Comment Deleted

KionaKina on October 23, 2007, 10:09:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you *Bows*

YamiRevea on September 27, 2007, 3:06:52 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAKURAXPIE!! HAHAHAHAHA LOL!! LOVE THIS!!!

KionaKina on September 27, 2007, 11:32:55 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thanks ^_^

FuruIsVictory on August 28, 2007, 2:23:00 AM

FuruIsVictory on
Comment Deleted

KionaKina on August 28, 2007, 12:04:09 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayesh, I am a genius

biofreak5 on August 16, 2007, 6:34:04 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5OMFG *faves* THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I can see it now...

hahahaha!

KionaKina on August 16, 2007, 11:17:21 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYes. ^^