Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - His Little Dragonfly

I am just craving a Ryuuzaship oneshot.

The idea is based off a line from my pal Jenn's fic. Um...it's Kay x Seto, and it's a oneshot. That's really all I must say.

Chapter 1 - His Little Dragonfly

Chapter 1 - His Little Dragonfly
It was Saturday. Kay, Mokuba, and Seto were at the arcade. And Kay was caught up in a mini DDR competition with Marilyn Tap, who was just as obnoxious as Johnny Steps.

Seto watched her. DDR was one of those times when she was truly graceful. The way she spun and moved, it truly was nice to watch.

And whenver she won, she would smile beautifully.

But he felt so stupid admiring her because he had already vowed not to reveal his feelings. But...why?

And why did he like this girl anyway?

Being...him, he had plenty of fangirls, all who would die to go out with him. Most were beautiful, some were smart, nice.

And Kay...even though she was loud and outgoing, she could be scared and lock herself up so nobody saw her. Few knew of her love of writing, her poems, her songs. He's heard the band she managed and loved the song lyrics.

She was a good artist. But the only thing most people saw was raw attitude, a temper, intelligence, and a girl who has fun with her friends.

She was very in touch with her maternal instincts.

Kay...not everything about her was on the surface. You had to dig for the gold.

The fangirls...were...

He listened to the DDR song "Butterfly."

Butterflies!

And Kay was...he tried to think.

A bee? No...she wasn't THAT mean.

A ladybug? Not quite.

Suddenly, it clicked. A dragonfly.

If you look closely, you see the rainbow in their wings. They glitter like jewels. But they can also sting if you are not right to it. That was her. Truly beautiful if you look close enough, but stings if you come on wrong.

She was the girl he would not mind keeping in his life. Different.

She was like him, and yet she was not. Her personality was contradicting. Hot temper, kind heart. Polite, rude. Loud, quiet. She was a little piece of everything. It was like stained glass, all coming together to form the beautiful window in chruch that catches the most light.

Kay beat Marilyn and walked over to Seto and Mokuba, her usual beam on her face. Mokuba complimented her, Seto was quiet.

"Mokuba?" a voice asked. He looked to see his friend from school.

Befor ethey knew it, Mokuba was gone with his friend.

"Um...what do you want to do, Seto?" Kay asked.

"Er...not really sure."

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Alright." They left the arcade and went for a walk in the park.

It was nice and quiet.

"You...were really good today. I mean, you always dance well, but. You were good." Kay laughed a little and smiled.

"Thanks, Seto." He smiled a little bit. ow, it felt different to smile again. Was she making him go soft?!?!?! "You know, it's ok to smile once in awhile." Great, now she was reading his mind. "No, I'm not reading your mind." He stared at her and she laughed again.

"Are you making fun of me?!"

"Just a little, Seto." He frowned and she took his hand. "Aw, c'mon. Don't give me that look, it makes me sad."

"Kay..."

"You have to smile or else I will stay sad." Seto sighed and gave her a fake smile and she hugged him. "Thank you."

His Little Dragonfly.

Seto walked with her a little further and they saw butterflies darting from flower to flower. Speak of the devil.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes." Then, some dragonflies flew by and Kay smiled.

"Dragonflies are beautiful too, expecially the blue ones. They glitter like sapphires."

"And the green ones like Emeralds."

"Right." He absentmindedly put his hand in her hair, gently twirling the locks around his fingers.

"I was thinking about Dragonflies and Butterflies earlier."

"Y-you were?" she asked, feeling her face turning red. He nodded and pulled her closer to him.

"Butterflies flit around, showing off thei rbeauty to the world. A dragonfly...you need to look deeper to see it all and they sting if you come on wrong. Kind of like you..." She looked up.

"Really? Wow..that was perhaps the msot romantic thing a guy has ever said to me...are oyu feeling ok?" She put a hand on his forehead. He took her hand and kissed her palm softly. She felt herself blush all over again.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?" she asked, amazed that she did not stammer. He nodded. "O-okay." Her eyes darted away fromh is.

"Kay, are you actually being shy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. His hand moved to the nape of her neck and she felt a chill run up and down her spine.

"Maybe..." His other hand lightly touched the side of her face and turned her to face him.

"Why?"

"Uh...do I have to answer that?" she asked meekly. He nodded.

"Yes, you do. Try to lie to me." She bit her lips.

"It's...because...I...I..." He raised his eyebrow. She looked away. "No! I'm not gonna answer. You can't make me!" He smiled a little bit.

"You're right, I can't." He swiftly kissed her and rested his forehead against hers. "And I'm ok with that."

"...Seto?"

"Hmm?" She stood on tiptoe and softly pressed her lips to his. "am I your little Dragonfly?" He laughed, Seto Kaiba actually laughed, and hugged her.

"Yes, you are." She smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm happy now." He kissed her head.

"I hope so."

Corny, one-shot. Yay. I'm done. ^^[/b
]

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 21, 2008, 12:28:18 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForever*shocked speechless*

Yori: Giver her a minute, she'll come to.

*shocked speechless*

Yori: ^^; Maybe not...?

That.... was.... amazing. Kay you are honestly one of the best writers I've ever read, and I read a LOT!! That was such a cute story and it was beautifully arranged. The stained glass window description was perfect! *favs all the way!!!!* SOOO GOOD!!! I HAVE to read Sunshine and Moonshine now. MUST READ IT! *dashes off*

KionaKina on January 22, 2008, 9:34:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSQUEE! You flatter me. Writing is more my passion than anything. ^_~ If you want to read my AzureShipping fics, check out my fanfiction account

I will warn you. My completed story has rape and my new one will have sex because they're just dramatic romance stories soo....yeah

YoriXYamiForever on January 22, 2008, 12:23:58 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverI'm a romance fanatic so I'm used to having to skip some parts in books so yeah... it's fine. I still want to read them! Do you go under the same name on FFN?

TaisyXPegasus on November 18, 2007, 5:30:16 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusGreat!

KionaKina on November 18, 2007, 5:31:56 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathnaks ^_^

PandaChan21 on October 31, 2007, 11:18:13 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21*speechless*

So...cute...words...can't...describe...should've...broughta...poet... (Dot dot dot)

KionaKina on October 31, 2007, 11:33:05 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKina...yes,...yes you should have, how dare you not bring a poet, Tori. How dare you!

PandaChan21 on November 1, 2007, 1:23:09 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I sorry...

SnowKitty on August 3, 2007, 9:16:40 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittySPLEE! Very cute Ryuuzashippingness! I likee!

KionaKina on October 16, 2007, 4:12:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAYZ

KhaoticWolf on August 3, 2007, 8:07:48 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfAWWW KAWAII !!! Yay for Ryuuzashipping!

KionaKina on August 3, 2007, 8:08:31 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaINDEED

animecrazyfan on August 1, 2007, 10:16:12 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanaww.. that's just TOO cute!
I just can't believe their relationship..I mean GOD don't you know that if you are a guys little gragonfly it means that he likes you?!
I'm gonna kill you oc if she doesn't tell him how she feels, NOW!!

KionaKina on August 1, 2007, 10:17:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O I was worried when I saw th world "kill."

Don't worry, wait til the end of my first series ocmes. You'll love it if you love my pairing ^^

animecrazyfan on August 1, 2007, 10:55:01 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanWell then I'll love it ^^

NAERA on August 1, 2007, 10:01:25 AM

NAERA on
Comment Deleted

KionaKina on August 1, 2007, 10:02:00 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSWEET!

Moon_Princess on August 1, 2007, 9:59:34 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwwwwwwwwww!!!! That's....so....ADORABLE!! X3
Such a CUTE Ryuuzashipping moment! I loves it! *favs*

It wasn't corny! It was beautiful!!! ^^ Great job!

Hehehe, that was perfect. Kay does seem like a dragonfly. ^^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on August 1, 2007, 10:00:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Bows* Grazie! Thanks Jenn. That metaphor was inspired from her Hey Arnold fic. I thought it was so awesome I needed to add it in my own fic, butin a different way