Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the eulogy of the bucket

this is an email kitsune_727 and I had earlier in the day.... it honours the great bucket..... his life and death...

Chapter 1 - the eulogy of the bucket

Chapter 1 - the eulogy of the bucket
kira1: i was having so much fun playing star ocean last night!! i FINALLLY beat that little turdbag kid who flies around..... and now im in the urssa lava caves...... it scary... i hate the creeeppppyyy fieeeennnnndddsss!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hides behind a bucket*
(yes i know... a bucket.... a BUCKET.....)

kitsune_727: HEY! That's MY bucket! Give it back! -pouts- he was such a good bucket.... -sob- rofl

kira1: The Eulogy of the Bucket

the bucket...... he wanted to live a free life.... one free of racism and sexism.... where no-one judged him on his appearance.....

kitsune_727: he was loved by many... filled with H2O and dreams and aspirations... but now... because of Lital Khaikan HE IS FILLED WITH MUD! COLD DIRTY WET MUD!!!!!! AND IT'S SICK! AND DISTURBING! AND HE'S DIRTY! and part of bucket poverty.... -sobs- oh god Mr.Bucket! COME BACK! COME BAAACCCKKK!!!!!

kira1: the bucket was tormented by many..... the sighs of longing from the depths of the bucket's depression became too much for him to bear... and he killed himself..... HE KILLED HIMSELF!!!!!! he threw himself off of a shelf.... into the wet puddle of moppy water....... never to return...

kitsune_727: what a horrible way to die -sob- poor mr.bucket

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment