Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Who loves her more? Let's try Marlin

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 12 - Who loves her more? Let's try Marlin

Chapter 12 - Who loves her more? Let's try Marlin
"Stupid Rock, kissing me even though I said I'm confused... gosh!" Meghan mumbled to herself while walking towards Vesta's farm. "Hey, here comes Meghan!" Celia said to Vesta. "hm. you think that Marlin will talk to her?" "hopefuly." Celia said. Marlin was mad at the world and locked him self in the house, not letting even Celia in, he's been in there all morning. "hi meghan!" "hi celia." "maybe you can help us... Marlin has locked him self in the house, and he won't let us in. I'm seen you two together, and maybe you can talk to him." "huh? oh, yeah... sure..." Meghan said agreeing with Celia's plan. "Marlin? it's Meghan... can I come in?" The door opened and Marlin pulled in Meghan and kissed her.

5:27


"Marlin, why are you hiding in here?" "it's Rock. I know you like him more that me." "no I don't Marlin..." "then why have you kissed him twice?" Marlin asked. "huh? you saw that?" "yeah... I know you like him more... you've kissed him, the same number of times I've kissed you." "Marlin, I..." "don't I also know that you have a blue feather..." "how?" "I saw you find it on the floor and ask Tak about it..." "marlin..." "Meghan, if you want to, go propose to Rock, you two will be happy together..." "but Marlin..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment