Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Meghan's Decicion

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 13 - Meghan's Decicion

Chapter 13 - Meghan's Decicion
"but Marlin... that's what I came here for." "what? to get my advice on how to start the conversation? how about you kiss 'preatty boy' rock to start?" Marlin said madly. "no. I want you to marry me..." "Meghan? are you serious? I mean, you love Rock." "Marlin. I mean it." Meghan said as she took out her blue feather. "but, this is so sudden... I mean... this is forever..." "Marlin, I want this, i will marry you, if you can marry me." "mmm... I don't know... I mean..." "I know, Celia. she'll find someone good." "I know. give me some time." "no problem Marlin... I got to fully think this out too. see you tomorrow?" "sure."

...


Then next day... Marlin showed up on Meghan's Farm. "hey." "Marlin!" Rock seemed to be kissing Meghan, he showed up earlier. "Rock! get off of her!" "(breathes in and out) marlin? since when did you come to Meghan's place?" Rock asked. "I came here, to tell her my decision, I do Meghan." "Marlin! I don't know what to say?!" "what? what does he do?" "Marlin, will you marry me?" "of course." "huh? Meghan? your married to... Marlin?" "yeah, Rock. I won, now get outta our farm." "huh? geeze." Rock walked home, sadly. While Meghan and Marlin kissed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment