Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Second Beach Party

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 14 - The Second Beach Party

Chapter 14 - The Second Beach Party
"egh..." Meghan moaned as she woke up. "mornin'" "Marlin? *yawn* why are you in my house? Marlin? Where are you?" "next to you." "AH! why are you in my bed?!?!" "we're married. remember?" "huh?! that wasn't a dream?" "no... now, what is happenning today?" Meghan, a little worried, looked at her stomach, ok, she's not pregnant... "I dunno, what?" "beach party." "really?" "yeah, come on lets go."

...


"why did you look at your stomach?" Marlin asked while getting ready for the party. "uh... to see... how... fat I am! yeah..." "really?" "yep!" "wooof..." "I think Rover says different..." "ok, I checked to see If I was pregnant... because, you said 'guess what's happening today?' and it worried me..." "heh heh, yeah..." "woof!" "yeah... kids... are we ready for that?" "not if you arn't..." "uhhh..." Marlin sorta studdered. "well, we're ready! lets go!" Marlin rushed out the door. "hmm... " Meghan wondered.


...


"Hi meghan! hello marlin..." rock said greeting the happy couple. "Rock get over it. we're married now." Marlin said then walked off. "See yeah rock!" "bye. wait! hold on! Meghan!" "what?" Rock kissed Meghan. "Rock! I'm married! and not to you!" Meghan stomped off. "agh! she's married... gotta stop that..." Rock said to himself. "what took so long?" Marlin asked when Meghan got over. "Nothing me and Rock just talked..." "I know that line. Vesta ALWAYS said that when she got kissed by someone... did he kiss you?" Marlin asked. "of course not... Marlin." "meghan..." "yeah?" "he's looking kiss me..." meghan kissed Marlin. Rock stomped over. "hi guys... what'cha doing?" "kissing." Meghan answered. "egh.... see you later." "What's with him?" Marlin asked. "I don't know..." Meghan answered. "now, did he kiss you meghan?" "no." "meghan..." "ok, yes, but I screamed at him telling him that I'm married and I can't be with him." "Today, the waves are actully small. see you in the water!" Marlin said running and jumping into the water. "huh?" Meghan said as she felt like something run up her spine. "I got the chills..." meghan said to herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment