Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - The Talk With Celia

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 17 - The Talk With Celia

Chapter 17 - The Talk With Celia
"hey Meghan... You don't mind if I sleep on your old bed tonight do you?" "not at all marlin..." Meghan responded. Marlin has to do Meghan's job... so she doesn't preasure the baby... and they knew intirely, because Meghan had quite a baby bump. "Lets go see Celia tomorrow, ok? Maybe she can help with the crops here while you rest." Marlin suggested. "ok, where's she going to sleep?" "she can sleep with me." suggested Marlin. Meghan gave him a glare. "ok, fine, she can share the bed with you." "Sounds good."

... Vesta's house ...


"Celia? Celia? It's Marlin and Meghan... you home?" "yep! Hi Marlin! hey Meghan! why are you guys here?" "We need help on our farm, well I do, can you help with the crops? I have to work with the animals." "sure! but why? doesn't Meghan take care of the animals?" "yeah... but she has to take it easy." "why?" "I'm pregnant." "oh, congrats! oh Marlin, your going to be a father, and Meghan, your going to ba a mother! that's great!" "thanks, now Celia, Marlin does need your help, I have to relax, so the baby doesn't get hurt." "of, course! I'll help!" "Thanks Celia, we must be going now, thanks again." Marlin said. "no problem guys! I hope the baby will visit me and Vesta."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment