Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Rock, the Happy Couple Breaker

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 18 - Rock, the Happy Couple Breaker

Chapter 18 - Rock, the Happy Couple Breaker
"gosh... I want to marry Marlin! what does she see in him? I mean, I'm young, cute, and cute... aww. great. I can't even compliment my self... Marlin is, sexy, knows a lot about farming and crops... probably kisses better... aw come on! this sucks!!!! AGH!!!!" "Rock honey, what are you yelling about?" Ruby asked from downstairs. "nothing mom! egh... wait! he also doesn't live with his parents... AW COME ON!!! egh, where are my swimming shorts... a ha! I going out mom!" "where to honey?" "you don't need to know!" Rock said running out the door. "ok, egh... this is annoying... I won't be suprised if-" "hey! Rock! I didn't know that you were down here!" Marlin yelled from up the beach. "oh great... my favorite couple..." Rock said under his breath. "hey Rock, why you down here?" Marlin asked, while Celia helped put the towels down and helped Meghan sit down. "Why is Celia with you?" Rock asked wondering if Meghan was single again. "oh, she's a family member for a while." Marlin answered. "why?" Rock asked. "Well... Meghan's sorta... pregnant..." Marlin said hesitating, because he knew Rock didn't like him already. "huh?" Rock knew, and heard... but not from the 'father' only from his mom, and his mom told him things to keep him safe. Some call them 'lies', safe 'lies'. "huh?" "yeah... found out about 2 months ago. 2:36 A.M. was when she felt kicking, 3:07 when we found out." Marlin told the confused 22-year old. After a while, the happy couple went home. Rock was summing up a plan. and he, he was going to put it to use.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tennesseekidcooper5 on December 2, 2008, 9:08:20 AM

tennesseekidcooper5 on
tennesseekidcooper5poor Rock. LOL on "I'm young, cute, and........ cute.... aw. great. i can't even compliment myself!" keep the story coming!