Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - "Operation Heart Breaker"

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 19 - "Operation Heart Breaker"

Chapter 19 - "Operation Heart Breaker"
"ok, this is a good plan, I will go over to Meghan's place while Marlin and Celia are studying Vesta's crops, then I will kiss her, and hold her wrists so that she can get out, and when Marlin comes he will be heart broken! YES! I am smart. then after that, she will have the kid, give it up for adoption, and then I will be her husband! YES!" "Rock, what are you yelling about?" "Nothing mom! I'm going out!" "where honey?" "you don't need to know!"

... Meghan's house ...


"Meghan? you home?" "Marlin? home so soon! you just left!" "No, it's me Rock." "oh, go away Rock. I'm just cooking for Celia and Marlin." "Meghan, I love you, kiss me." "Rock! no! I am married! and I'm having a kid! I won't kiss you!" "but, Meghan, you know you want some." "no I don't Rock, now go away!" "fine but I still-" Rock then ran and kissed Meghan, and griped her wrists. Just then Marlin came in. "Meghan! Rock what are you doing?!?!" Rock made it so it looked like Meghan was grabing his hands not him grabing her wrists. "mmmmm!" Meghan said, trying to say Marlin, but couldn't, "mmmm!" Rock said in repliy trying to say get off me, but couldn't. "Meghan, why?" Marlin asked. Meghan riped out of Rocks grip, and breathed heavily. "Mar-marlin... It's... it's not what it... looks... like!" Meghan said getting air in between words. "Meghan! why... did you... kiss me!?!?!" Rock said trying to get Marlin to belive she kissed him. "I didn't you... liar!" Meghan yelled at Rock. "Meghan, I son't want to see you for a while." Marlin said. "I'm moving back in with Celia and Vesta for a while." "Marlin! it was him!" "See you in a week Meghan..." Marlin said, and walked out. OPERATION HEART BREAKER, COMPLETED.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tennesseekidcooper5 on December 2, 2008, 9:04:30 AM

tennesseekidcooper5 on
tennesseekidcooper5yay! operation Heartbreaker! put the next part on! i dunno y, i just luv the OPERATION HEARTBREAKER: FAILED thing! and, u said "son't" on the 3 last sentence. i hate when i do that.