Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Second part of "Operation Heart Breaker"

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 20 - Second part of "Operation Heart Breaker"

Chapter 20 - Second part of "Operation Heart Breaker"
"Thanks a lot Rock! now you got my husband and the father of my child pissed off at me!" Meghan yelled at Rock as she started to cry. "well, you can stay at my place..." Rock suggested. "No! Rock, I have no one to take care of my animals! and I can't do it! it's five months into my pregnancy! I can't do hard labor!" Meghan yelled at Rock. "how about... me and Gustafa help?" "I can trust Gustafa, but not you! I can't trust you at all!" "well... I know... you can't... look, I'll go tell Marlin truth... if that would make you feel better..." Rock suggested. "no, I have to do it my self, now leave my farm Rock! and don't come back!" "but Meghan... what about all the times we've shared? the beach, the kisses... what about those? don't those count?" "no, Rock the beach you said hi, the kisses, all of them from you!" "nope, one was from you. you kissed me that one day." "so! that doesn't count!" "Meghan..." "leave... leave now Rock..." Rock left the farm, maybe for good.

... Vesta's house ...


Meghan walked over to Vesta's house. "Marlin? Marlin? It's Meghan! let me in..." "why? So I can see you and Rock make out?" "no! he kissed me! I swear! I was making some food for you and Celia, and he came to our house, and kissed me! and then acted like I kissed him! but I didn't! Marlin..." "how, how can I belive you?" Marlin asked behind the door. "You can't, but you also can! I'm you wife, and the mother of your child, you have to trust me..." Meghan said banging the door a little. Marlin opened the door slowly. "But, he said you kissed him..." Marlin said peeking threw the door. "I know, but you can't trust everything that kid says." Meghan answered in repliy. "well, I don't know Meghan... I don't know yet..." Marlin said opening the door. Meghan grabed his shirt and kissed him for a long 6:00 minutes. SECOND PART OF OPERATION HEART BREAKER, FAILED.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tennesseekidcooper5 on December 2, 2008, 9:12:44 AM

tennesseekidcooper5 on
tennesseekidcooper5yay! second part of Operation Heartbreaker! i still can't believe u used my suggestion for a name.