Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - At the Hospital

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 24 - At the Hospital

Chapter 24 - At the Hospital
Meghan and Marlin still had to stay at the hospital... because Meghan still had to recover... so Marlin stayed to help with Danny, and plus Meghan told Marlin that he had to stay, or'd she would go marry Rock. "No you wouldn't... you hate Rock just as much as I do." marlin said, "Well, even if that is true, I'm just trying to scare you." Meghan said in reply. A lot of crazy things were happening at the hospital... "what's wrong with him?!?!" "I don't know!" the doctors screamed to each other as they ran by. "Why are are we here?" Marlin said a little scared. "I don't know..." Meghan answered sorta scared too. Danny started to cry, and quite loud. Celia thankfully came at the right time, and calmed him down. "How do you know how to calm him down?" Marlin asked. "I have 12 younger brothers, I had to calm them down... a lot." "but you don't even have any children! Your only 24!" Meghan exclaimed. "Like I said, I had 12 younger brothers, I had to help my mom." Celia answered as Meghan and Marlin looked each other with their mouths wide open. "Look, I know... I know, you should know more, because your older-" Celia started to say, before she got cut off by Marlin sighing. "what?" Celia asked. "That's what Rock said, it's just another way to say that we're old." Marlin answered. "well, when Rock says it." Meghan answered. "Guys, I have to go, I have to go put the animals back in there barn, and water the crops. See you tomorrow!" Celia said as she got her coat and left. "Hey, you know what? I think I can go home tomorrow." Meghan told Marlin after Celia left. "No, you have to stay two more days." Marlin told Meghan, because when he went to go get some coffee, the doctor told him that she would have to stay a while longer. "Oh come on..." Meghan said then sighed, and rolled over to go to bed. Marlin crawled in. "go away, not till we get home." Meghan said as Marlin got back out and tried to fall asleep on a chair.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment