Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - "Operation Jack Danny"

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 26 - "Operation Jack Danny"

Chapter 26 - "Operation Jack Danny"
When Meghan and Marlin left, Rock went right back to thinking about his plans, for his next operation,

"Operation Jack Danny"


Rock's plan was to steal danny. He would go over to Meghan's farm, asuming that Marlin and Celia arn't there. He would get Meghan to check the crops saying that their dead. While she was out, he would take danny and run, and give him to Lumina, tell her that danny needs to be baby-sitted for a while, and not to tell Meghan, Celia, or Marlin about this. Rock had a preatty smart brain. He just never used it for real uses. Now he was going to put his plan to use, seeing that Marlin and Celia were walking to Vesta's farm, and to see Lumina walking back home.

Rock set his plan to use. He walked over to Meghan's house preparing what he would say to her, seeing that she banded him from her farm. Right when he stepped onto the farm, meghan yelled. "What are you doing here Rock?!?! I banded you from my Farm!" Meghan yelled from her house holding danny, who was sleeping. "I just wanted to tell you, I noticed that you crops are in need of water." Rock said as he walked up to Meghan. "well, I'm glad you told me, they do look a little thirsty." Meghan said as she set danny down, and walked over to the crops and started to water them. "purfect." Rock whispered to himself. "come on danny, lets go to Lumina's place." Rock said as he ran off with danny.


"Rock? why are you here? and with Danny?" Lumina asked when she answered the door. "Danny needs some baby-sitting, so Meghan asked you to baby-sit for a while." rock explained to Lumina. "uh, ok." she said as Rock handed danny to her. "see you soon, lumina!" "bye, rock..." lumina said as she closed the door, and Rock walked home, haviing a smile of sucess writen across his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment