Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Buying a Christmas tree

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 28 - Buying a Christmas tree

Chapter 28 - Buying a Christmas tree
It's close to christmas. So the Harvest Moon Family decided to get a christmas tree. "ok, now we're here, and lets go get a tree!" Marlin said running towards the tree lot, just like a little kid. When they got there, they saw a blond kid, hopefully NOT someone they know. "hey, can you help us find a 6-foot tall tree?" Marlin asked as the blond kid turned around to reval himself to be... "Rock? why are you here?" Marlin asked. "I ALWAYS get a christmas tree! Every year!" Rock said with his eyes closed not relizing that he's talking the Meghan and Marlin. "uhh... ok, do you know where the 6-foot tall trees are? also ones with branches near the bottem for danny to reach." Marlin said, as Rock opened his eyes to see them. "wait, whas I talking to you?" Rock asked out of confusion. Meghan frowned. "yes, you we were talking to you." she said, repositioning Danny in her arms. "oh. well um. their over there." Rock said pointing. It began to snow. "thanks." Meghan said walking off towards the trees. Marlin glared at Rock, and joined Meghan. Rock looked down at his feet and sighed. Marlin and Meghan were married, he wasn't going to change that by doing any more operations. He'd done two, and they both failed. He kicked at the ground, and headed to find his mother. He just wanted to go home.

~With Meghan and Marlin~

Marlin pulled up a tree, and held it up. "What about this one?" he asked. Meghan let Danny suck her finger. She frowned, and a thinking look whipped across her face. "no?" Marlin asked, switching arms. "hold Danny so I can keep it up. She if you like it." Meghan said holding out Danny. Marlin placed the tree down, and grabbed Danny. Danny sucked his finger too. Meghan jogged over to the tree. She had a hard time getting it to stand up, but she eventually got it. Marlin had a thinking face on also. "no?" Meghan asked. "what about that one over there?" Marlin asked, pointing to another tree not to far from the one that Meghan was holding. Meghan jogged over, and pulled the tree up. "you like it?" she asked. Marlin nodded. He walked over and held Danny out. Meghan put the tree down, and held Danny. Marlin grabbed the tree, and pulled it up. Meghan smiled, and nodded. "I like it, let's get it." she said smiling. Marlin managed to put a smile on his face too.

sorry I haven't continued this is FOREVER... >< but I wasn't in the mood. but I am working on it again!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tennesseekidcooper5 on December 2, 2008, 9:09:34 AM

tennesseekidcooper5 on
tennesseekidcooper5uhhhhhh....... that waz short.... oh well ^^

Kirbyluva11 on December 2, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11I'm still not done with that one... ^_^"