Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rememberance

Katie is daughter on the alpha male of a wolf pack. Her Mother died when she was very young, and now, her Father gets very scared of losing Katie. He won't even let glance at Nome, but, she goes anyway. But, gets badly hurt. Kodi finds her and walks

Chapter 1 - Rememberance

Chapter 1 - Rememberance
Kodi and Katie:The Meeting

By:Kodi's Girl

Note:This is told in my character Katie's POV.The way she remembers' the time she and her mate Kodi first met.

Chapter 1:Rememberance

My dear God! It only feels like such a short time ago. When I first met Kodi that is. He was so sweet to me and gentle. And when he carried me into Nome I was all bloody and so was his back at that point. No one could have guessed I was a wolf in all that blood. The humans and dogs stared and talked about Kodi behind his back. But he just kept walking,only glancing at them every now and then.

When I woke up for a brief moment I saw Kodi and smiled at him. Then he smiled back,and after that... nothing but total darkness. Then,I remember my Father,Bashkei storming in.I got up when he smacked Kodi against a wall of the small shed.I went close behind my Papa and whispered "Stop this,at once." I knew he couldn't hear me. Then he went towards Kodi's limp body.I couldn't take it and I stepped over Kodi and laid on his body. Only to protect him,but why? I kept asking myself over and over again. I didn't have the answer then.I closed my eyes and waited for my Fathers' claws to hit me. He was so blinded from mourning for my Mother. Whoops! I'm rambling. Sorry I tend to do that. Heehee.

Anyways,the paw didn't hit me. Instead it stopped just before then. Father looked at me "Katie step aside now. I'll rid this world of him." he said growling. I shook my head "No." I slowly got up from Kodi and sighed. I couldn't believe it! I said no to my Father! Anyway, I remained in front of him, I don't know why but I would not let my Father harm Kodi. "He wasn't going to hurt me Papa. In fact if it weren't for him. Well I'd be dead right now." I sighed and turned to my Fathers' glowing and fiery eyes. He closed them and walked away "Katie, come on. Let's go." I nodded and whispered to Kodi over my shoulder "Thank u. My name is Katie. And I'm sorry for my Father." I sighed and kept in the shadows of Nome.Never once did I look up at my Father,I felt so ashamed for disobeying him. I felt so stupid and dissapointed in myself. I never felt that way before, and it scared me a lot. They were direct orders from him not to go near Nome. But I didn't listen,tears came down my cheeks as I remembered this. Papa stopped and looked back at me he then turned his whole body towards me. He sighed "Katie what the hell did I tell you!?" my shoulders came up a bit as he tyelled slightly. He sighed and calmed down, looking at me "Are you alright?" he asked. I looked up at him "Yeah I'm alright Papa." he looked stern at me after that "But you disobeyed me Katie. I told you straight forward to stay away." he sounded angry and my ears pressed as hard as possible against my head. Tears came down rapidly as he looked at me. He walked next to me,and I spoke "But Papa I've said this before he saved me." I sighed and closed my eyes and my head hung low. Papa tried to look at me without being angry,and he did "It doesn't matter. You're all I have left on earth,and I'm not about to lose you now." he sighed "You are not to see that dog again. Is that understood?" I looked up at him and nodded "Yes Papa." tears still came down and my head hung low once more...

Father wiped the tears away from my eyes and smiled one of his small (And so totally rare at the time) smiles. He sighed and got his eyes leveled with mine "Come on I'm sure the pack has food now." he started walking again and I smiled. I followed him to our pack. Sure enough he was right the pack did have food. But I couldn't eat I kept thinking about Kodi. I didn't even know his name at that point. But that didn't stop me from thinking of him. His burgundy red fur and his creamy white fur on his chest. They met perfectly inbetween. I smiled all the time at that point.

That night I heard his voice calling my name. I woke up and smiled "Where are you?" I asked.Kodi was hiding right under my nose and I couldn't see him. He called to me "Katie." I knew then he was right behind the bush and I went close. Then Kodi jumped put "Surprise!" he said ecitedly.I jumped then smiled but that smile soon left "What r u doing here? Don't u know of the dangers?" I asked. Kodi nodded "Yeah I know but,I had to see you again." I blushed and turned my eyes from his. He too blushed and then he fully came out from hiding "C'mon let's go somewhere where we don't have to whisper." He started walking. I followed him closely hoping Father didn't wake up at the time. And thank the dear Lord above he didn't.

Kodi stopped at a small cliff, and sat down. I stopped and slowly, sat beside him. His brownish looking eyes gleamed in the moonlight. I blushed hard and turned my head from his view "Why do you keep blushing?" Kodi asked. But, in fact asking me that question blushing himself.I looked and giggled-something I rarely did at the time- and smirked "Well why do you blush so much?" He looked at me still a little pink in the face "Well.. I don't know. I just get this really wierd feeling when I'm around you." I looked at him wide-eyed and my face was completly red.Then Kodi had remembered something "I'm sorry you told me your name but I haven't told you mine." I looked at him "Well what is your name?" Kodi smiled and told me "Kodi." I looked down my face turning back to normal."Well Kodi,it's nice to meet you." I smiled and then I looked at him. And Kodi, looked into my eyes.

We stared into each others' eyes. Mine dancing with excitement, and a little bit of embarassment. His pierced mine through, all they way to my heart. Then Kodi came towards me, and... HE KISSED ME! I blushed and smiled "Wow." I said and then nuzzled my way under his chin. And his chin overlapped the top of my head. Then I knew it,I had fallen in love with Kodi.

The End.... Or is it a new beginning?


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment