Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Chapter 0

Some ish for me an Nanu to pwn ppl in (no big deal)
**Comments are always appreciated**

Chapter 0 - Chapter 0

Chapter 0 - Chapter 0
Chapter 0[/u]

L[/b][/size]ong ago, the humans on this planet were much different than they are now. They could tap into the elemental forces that existed around them and would soon use these “powers” to create society. The land was utilized to farm, making food plentiful and human life prosperous. Until a pit of greed grew amongst them. Users of similar abilities would band together, claiming their right to what was once shared. The prosperous nation, that once was, had split into individual tribes and clans, each with their own agenda and morals. Some created peaceful alliances, coexisting and cooperating while other clans waged war on the world, and swept the lands clean of goods on military conquests. Decades of unstable life followed, while clans grew to have nothing but bitter hatred for anyone that wasn’t kin.

Those who were born with the gift of elemental ties would use their powers for selfish ambitions, revenge of fallen comrades, or complete and utter world dominance. Before long the unthinkable had happened and every tribe had fallen to a single man and his army. He plunged the entire nation into the flames of hell and while the citizens, whether they were birthed with powers or not, were rotting away into ashes, the King and his tribe, Fire Eagles, dined on their misery. The Fire Eagles set out on a mission to eliminate all elemental users, assuring their place on the throne. One by one, clans began to disappear at their hands.

After years of oppression, the 4 strongest elemental users all rose from their burnt villages and together stood up against the King. In a battle of great catastrophe, the 4 “Soultouchers” gathered up every man, woman, and child with powers in a final stand against the evil empire. After t countless deaths on both sides, only 2 Soultouchers remained, mortally wounded, to stand up against the King. His bellowing laugh filled their hearts with doubt as cockily he waited for their attacks. Knowing they couldn’t possibly win, the Ice soultoucher mustered up all of his strength and in a sudden burst of light had almost stopped time for the King. Furious, the King stepped forward, locked within his slow-motion prison. They knew it wouldn’t hold him so they began a ceremony to call upon their tribe’s guardian beasts. In became known as the “Three Day Minute”, the King was still stuck in a sluggish state while the 2 sat stationary for 72 hours. Reaching within themselves, they called upon their spirit animals, to help guide them and use their powers to their fullest extent. The 2 soultouchers had touched their spirits and burst into an explosion of power. The soultouchers of Darkness and Ice imprisoned the King in an ultra-slowed prison in a different dimension accessed by a controlled Black Hole. The soultouchers drained the last particles of their strength to seal the King and died with victorious grins, hands clasped in rejoice.

The few people that survived lived on to tell the story of the great war, and even fewer of those people were fortunate enough to bare children with the elemental ties that once populated the planet. Since then, history has told of many great warriors, kings, assassins, thieves, bandits, heroes, and peasants all alike that can strangely bend certain aspects of reality. In some cases these were the indirect descendents from the Ancestors that once lived, each with different percentages of Ancestor-blood residing within them. They lived amongst a society that both shunned them and glorified them. Worshipped them, yet looked down upon. And this is where the story begins.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment