Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Encounter

When Sheppard and his team find a girl named Ladui, and a whole village, and take Ladui back to Atlantis, the people start saying someones been in thier quaters.

Chapter 1 - The Encounter

Chapter 1 - The Encounter


Chapter 1



The Encounter



Sheppard walked through the Stargate, with the rest of his team as usual. Behind him followed, Rodney McKay, Teyla, and Lieutenant Aiden Ford. Sheppard looked at his surroundings, and turned his head sort of to look behind him then said. "Keep a look out and keep in radio contact. I'm going to take a look around the area," he said and started to walk off twards a foresty place.



A few minutes went by and soon McKay's voice was on the radio. "Major, you might want to see this," McKay said in an excited tone.



"Where are you?" Sheppard asked as he looked around him.



"We should be north of where you are, and not too far away either, because I can see you on the life signs detector," he said, the excited tone in his voice unwavering.



"All right, I'm on my way," he responded.



McKay had been right. He hadn't been too far from where they had been; it only took him a few minutes to reach where he was headed. It was in a ruin of some sort. But one building in particular had been standing. He walked inside to find McKay awing over a Z.P.M. "So, what would I find so interesting about this place?" he asked looking at McKay.



"Well, I found a Zed.P.M I find that very interesting, considering this place isn't on that note that Dr. Weir left us." he said with a bright smile.



"Sir!" Lieutenant Ford called from behind some pillars. "Please come here," he said. Sheppard walked over to find them with a woman with long, sunbleached hair and tanned skin.



*******************

An hour before...



Ladui looked longingly at the village gates. She longed to see what was beyond the walls of her village, so she could come back and tell them great stories, but she knew this was not possible with her father making sure someone was always keeping constant watch on her. Finally she started for the gates, with her little eagle following behind. "Ladui, where do you think you're going?! I'll tell your father!" said the man following her. Ladui turned around and faced him.



"You do just that, but tell him he had better come after me, or else he will leave an impression on me that he does not care anything about me," she said and turned back around and continued on her way. The man ran back to tell her father but she did not care. Her father could not keep her locked up forever, and that was a fact. She walked through the gates and walked out of sight.



A while later she came upon some ruins, where there was only one building standing. Other than that, there was just rubble everywhere. Just then she heard some voices coming from beyond some bushs hearing a mans voice saying: "Listen Ford, I am serious there is nothing here, no energy readings, no life signs or anything, so I thing we should just radio Major Sheppard and tell him there-" a man's voice cut off in mid sentence as they came upon the ruins. Ladui had successfully hidden behind a big pillar that was laying flat to the ground.



"You were saying that there was nothing here?" a dark-skinned man questioned as they walked into the building.



"Just shut up!" the first man barked. Then he noticed, something on the ground that looked strangely like a Zed.P.M. Ladui watched behind a batch of pillars. "YES!" he exclaimed as he picked up the Zed.P.M. and checked the life signs detector and then handed it to Ford, and radioed Major Sheppard. "Major Sheppard, you might want to see this," he said extaticly.



"Where are you?" a bodiless voice inquired.



"We should be north of where you are, and not to far away either, because I can see you on the life signs detector," the man said excitedly.



"All right I'm on my way."



***********



Ford continued walking. He glanced absently at the detector - and noticed an extra life sign, which he silently pointed out to Teyla.



The two of them took position around either side of the pillars. A young woman was crouched down, looking up at them.



"Sir!" Lieutenant Ford called to Sheppard. "You should come here."



Sheppard walked over and looked at the woman, who was staring at them with a frightened expression.

"Put your gun down, Lieutenant," Sheppard ordered, looking at Ford. Ford nodded and put his gun down, followed by Teyla.





To be continued...



(Edited by Janette M. and Syera M.).

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Oki2 on August 8, 2010, 11:33:19 AM

Oki2 on
Oki2Good luck on it!

Inuyasha99 on January 19, 2006, 5:00:08 AM

Inuyasha99 on
Inuyasha99great job keep up the good work.