Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Regentag

.

Chapter 0 - Regentag

Chapter 0 - Regentag
A grey day.
A young woman is sitting alone at home.
Tears are rolling down her cheeks. She is scared.
Her hands and lips are trembling. Suddenly a strange sound is heard, a sound she's never heard before.
She looks out the window and - sees a blue police call box in the garden. She can't believe what she sees: the doors open and - a man wearing a very long scarf comes out!
"Oh, dear, where have I landed?" he asks himself.
He looks around and sees the young woman behind the window.
"Oh, hello!" She looks at him with wide opened eyes. He walks to the door and knocks "Don't be scared, I don't harm you! May I come in?"
"Ah, uhm, yes..." she opens the door and he walks in.
She: "Who are you?"
He: "Me? I'm the Doctor."
She: "Doctor...who?"
Doctor:"Just the Doctor. Who are you?"
She: "I...I...am..."
Doctor:"Oh, doesn't matter. Hey, why are you crying? "
She: "I'm alone...and I'm so scared...I'm always scared...it's horrible....fear is coming over me and I don't know why...."
She cries again.
The Doctor takes her in his arm.
"Oh, come on...maybe I can help you. Would you like a jelly baby?"
"Uhm, yes....But how do you think you can help me? Are you giving me pills or take me to the...madhouse?"
"Oh, no my dear there is no need! I'll show you something...how about a more nicer place?"
"Uhm...yes...but I'll have to be back before anyone notice I've been somewhere."
"Don't worry, I'll manage this. Would you care to join me?"
"Yes!"
"Come on, right to the TARDIS!"
In the garden. The Doctor opens the door of the TARDIS
"Come on, let's go" he smiles.
"It's unbelievable..." she whispers.
"Where are we going?"
"Like I said, a very nice place. You'll love it, promised."
The TARDIS lands on a planet which is covered by a huge, exotic garden.
"We've landed. Don't worry, you can just go out. This place is absolutely harmless."
Both are getting out of the TARDIS.
"Oh, it's so beautyful" she shouts.
And she's right. The garden is full of exotic flowers, the air is filled with good smells of fruits, birds are flying around singing wonderful serenades and the grass is very soft.
"Are you feeling better?" asks the Doctor.
"Yes...it's so very nice of you to take me here!"
"Wanna go for a walk? I'd like to show you something."
Both are walking a path until they come to a beach.
"Look to the sky, just after sunset."
The sun sets and a golden moon rises up. And...millions of stars are seen.
Her heart is beating, her eyes are filled with tears of joy.
"It's so wonderful, Doctor. Thanks for taking me here."
She hugs him.
A shooting star. "Make a wish" he says with a warm smile "But don't tell anyone.".
The night is over.
"I have to take you back home right now".
"Really? Can't I...come with you?" she asks sadly.
"I'm afraid, no" he answers "Your place is right down here, on earth."
The TARDIS lands in the garden on earth.
"It was so very nice to travel with you, Doctor. Thanks for the wonderful night".
"My pleasure" the Doctor smiles.
"And don't forget - whenever you miss me - look up to the sky and you know - I am somewhere out there in the Galaxie."
They hug, he gives her a soft kiss on her cheek...and the TARDIS leaves.
She walks in.
She hears a voice "Wake up! How long have you been sleeping? You must have had a very nice dream because you're smiling!".
She gets up. Looks around. And she smiles.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment