Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Space Adventure Chapter 01

.

Chapter 1 - Space Adventure Chapter 01

Chapter 1 - Space Adventure Chapter 01
Prologue:

Somewhere in space. The Doctor was travelling in the TARDIS, a cup of tea in his left hand and a book in his right hand. Suddenly he heard something. Telepathic message. "From earth" he murmured to himself. "And I know who".




Chapter 01: The return of the Doctor.

Another gray day. The young woman was sitting in her room. "I miss him so" she whispered to her cat. "Can you understand that, Baby?" "Mrreow!" answered her cat. Suddenly the cat jumped off and ran to the door. "Meow! Mrreow! Meow!"
The woman got up and."O.K., I'll let you out, but don't run - hey, what's that?!".
The TARDIS materialized. The doors opened. The Doctor got out and knocked at the door.
"Who's there?"
"It's me!"
"Oh my god...I can't believe it...."
She opened the door and..."Doctor!!! You're back!!! Oh!"
She hugged him tightly.
"I've missed you so much!" He smiled.
"I'd like to ask you something."
"What?"
He looked at her opened his eyes wide, then he put on his bright smile: "Care to join me?"
"Yes! I will! I mean...join you."
"O.K., let's go!"

"But...wait a minute" she said "what about my Baby?"
"BABY?!" The Doctor widened his blue eyes.
"A Baby?! You're a mother?!"
"Ah, guff - my cat's name's Baby."
"Oh, I see." He looked at the cat and touched it's soft fur. "Purrr!
He looked at the woman. Then he sat down, looked into the cat's eyes and asked: "Well, would you like to join me, too?" "Mrrreeeow!" The cat licked his face. "What did he say?" The woman giggled. "Hahaha, he loves you. That means 'yes, I will'".
Both laughed.
"So come on. Let's go!".
The TARDIS took off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment