Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The day it all went wrong...

this is the story of a wolf I made up, his name is Keran and he belongs to a huge pack. If you want to find out what happens to him read this story!^^ hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1 - The day it all went wrong...

Chapter 1 - The day it all went wrong...






The sun beat down on the sand as Keran walked swiftly along the beach frantically searching for any signs of his pack. Keran belonged to a large group of wolves who were known for their unusual homeland; a group of sand dunes opposite a beach hardly the sort of place for a pack of wolves but it was their homeland all the same. Keran knew he had to be quick, as the humans would be coming to clear up the beach soon. As he saw the shadows of two human beings come over the dunes Keran sped up his pace and ran towards a beach which lay hidden behind the biggest sand dune of them all. Sure enough the rest of his pack lay there panting and trying to catch their breath.






He had never seen them so distressed before. But he knew why they seemed so disturbed.






Why didnt you tell us before? Tidal snapped grimly, hmmm? Cat got your tongue?






Im sorry, Keran replied hanging his head low, Im so sorry.






Tidal stared at him in disbelief,






Sorry! Is that all you can say after what happened to us? he growled menacingly, after all you put us through! Tidal walked circles round Keran, all the time staring into his eyes. Keran felt terrible, he hadnt even told his own mother that the dragons were coming again.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment