Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

What happens when Yumi comes down sick, but no one knows what it is she has? Does X.A.N.A have anything to do with it? Will Ulrich be able to save her? Find out in my first ever Code Lyoko fanafic! R&R Pairings: AxJ YxU OxS(Maybe)

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Well, I got a few notices from a couple of readers, so I went back and tried to fix the problems. I did the best I could. Sorry for the inconvenience. (I can't spell worth crap, I know...that's why I'm having trouble with my grade in English right now.)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



At School



"Yes! Finally! Spring Break is here at last!" Odd jumped out of his seat yelling the second after the bell had rung, dismissing all the students from their classes to enjoy the week they had off and the weekends that followed along with it. Jeremy had decided to head back to his room with Aelita to continue his work on the Anti-virus that would separate her from X.A.N.A Odd and Ulrich were out playing more tricks on Sissy and Yumi had just disappeared after everyone had left from class.



Back at Lyoko



The aura around the tower changed from a light blue to a blood red, signifying that the tower had been activated. The pulsations that it gave off trailed away from it and through the wires connected to it, the pulsations growing ever stronger by every passing second.



Jeremy's Room



"Wow...we've made a lot of progress today. If we keep going at this rate, we won't have to worry about X. A. N. A for very much longer!" Jeremy announced as he got up from his spot in front of the computer to stretch his limbs. "Yes. And then we can continue living in peace. No more having to go back to Lyoko..." Aelita faked a smile to Jeremy as he sat down beside her. "I'm so happy..." She told him as he smiled back at her, which quickly faded from his wary face.

"You know, Aelita. I know how it feels to lose something of importance...but you should also know that Lyoko isn't your only home now, and that you have friends here who care a lot about you. So, please don't be too sad about it..." Aelita looked at him with a shocked look on her face, which faded to a smile again, but this one was real. "Thank you, Jeremy..."She kissed him on the cheek, making him blush a deep red, "U-uh...um...heh...you're w-welcome..." he replied with a grin.



Meanwhile, in front of the cafeteria...



"Hey, Ulrich. Where do you think Sissy's hiding this time? We can't pull any tricks if there isn't anyone to pull them on."Odd asked his brunette friend as they seated themselves upon the steps of the cafeteria steps outside.

"How should I know? It's not like I'm psychic or anything, Odd..." Odd patted him on the back playfully, smiling. "Well, Ulrich. You are a Sissy magnet after all. Everywhere you go, she seems to be right there behind you, following you the whole way." Ulrich glared at him, but as luck would have it, Odd seemed to be right about the 'magnet' comment, because here came Sissy...



"Oh! Hey Ulrich! Where's Yumi? Oh. That's right! I seem to recall seeing her hanging out with William yet again." Ulrich glared at her, the jealousy building up inside of him. "Shut up, Sissy!" She smiled deviously, satisfied of his reaction. "I believe I saw them heading towards the park...well, whatever. See you later, Ulrich-dear..."She waved flirtingly to him as she had walked off. Odd looked at Ulrich as he did his usual sulking whenever he got jealous, by laying his head down on his arms that were propped up by his knees which he held close to his chest.



"So, how about it, Mr. Romance? Wanna go see what's up with Yumi and William?" Odd asked him, a bit jokingly. Ulrich shook his head, getting up from his spot on the steps and placing his hands in his pockets, heading back towards the boys' dorm. Odd placed one of his hands on his forehead as he looked down towards the ground, shaking his head disappointedly, "Man...those two are really starting to give me a headache with all this lovey dovey stuff..."

At the Park



William looked over at the black-haired beauty sitting in the swing beside him. Noticing that he was staring at her, she looked up to him smiling. It looked to him as if her cheeks were a bit flushed, so he knelt down far enough so that they were eye to eye to see her better. Her cheeks were indeed flushed, but she also looked weak and tired.

She looked at him confusedly as he placed the backside of his hand flat on her forehead, a serious, worried look placed upon his face, replacing the smile that once occupied it before hand, "You seem to be running a bit of a fever. You know you shouldn't be out running around like this when you're sick..." She looked down towards the ground avoidingly and let out a soft sigh, "I'm...sorry, William. But I have to go now..."



She stood up off of the swing and began to walk off. He reached his hand out towards her, "Yumi..." His hand dropped back to his side, sighing after she disappeared off down the sidewalk.



Jeremy's room



Jeremy typed frantically on his computer as Aelita began dialing numbers quickly into her phone...



Down the hall from Odd and Ulrich's room



He picked his phone up from out of his pocket, placing it up next to his ear as he pressed the talk button, "Hello?" "Odd!" "Aelita? What's up?" "Odd! Go find Ulrich! X.A.N.A has activated another tower! I'll try and get a hold of Yumi!" "All right! But I don't think finding Ulrich will be that hard, after all, he did only walk off when he heard William's name!"



He hung up his cellphone as he reached the door to their room, placing it back in his pocket. He threw open the door and looked towards Ulrich who was laying down sulking on his bed, "Hey, Romeo! Come on! X.A.N.A's activated another tower!" He glared at Ulrich as he rolled over on his side. "So, that's the way it's gonna be then? Fine!" He yelled as he dragged Ulrich out of his bed by his arm.



Ulrich let out a yelp as he fell to the ground and then jumped onto his feet, rubbing his head. "Hey! Lay off, all right?" "I would if you would listen and quite blocking me out! Come on!" And without any more hesitation, he took Ulrich by the arm and began to drag him off down the hall.



At the factory



Ulrich was the first to grab one of the dangling wires and slide down off of the platform above down in front of the elevator. Odd came soon after and stepped into the elevator next to him. He pressed the button on the elevator wall next to him after Odd had made his way inside, causing the doors to shut and the elevator to come to life.

It began to head downwards, towards the super computer where Jeremy was currently located. The elevator stopped and the doors reopened. Jeremy looked towards the two who were still standing in the doorway of the elevator, "All right you guys. Head down to the scanner room, and quick. Yumi and Aelita have already been transferred and are making their way towards the activated tower now."



The two of them nodded and they stepped back into the elevator and pressed the button once again, making it go further down to the scanner room. The doors once again reopened and they stepped out into the room and headed to their respective scanners. Jeremy came up over the intercom as they stepped into the machines, "Transfer, Odd. Transfer, Ulrich. Scanner, Odd. Scanner, Ulrich." He typed furiously on the keyboard, "Virtualization."



Inside Lyoko



Once their bodies had virtualized in Lyoko, they fell and landed on the ground a couple of yards away from the tower that Yumi and Aelita were heading towards. Jeremy came back up over the intercom, "Yumi and Aelita are about 5 feet ahead of you. I'm materializing your vehicles now." Suddenly, Ulrich's motorcycle and Odd's overboard materialized themselves in front of the two boys.



They both boarded the two machines. "All right. There are three tarantulas guarding the tower and a swarm of wasps heading in your direction at 30 degrees north east from your current position." Ulrich looked towards Odd, who already knew what he was going to say.



"All right. I'll take care of the wasps, and you can go help Yumi and Aelita. Don't worry, I got your back." He smiled and flew off towards the swarm of wasps which were very quickly coming into view. Ulrich put the petal to the metal and took off into Yumi and Aelita's direction.



"Yumi...Aelita, Ulrich is on his way now. Odd is taking care of a swarm of wasps. Go ahead and head for the tower." "Right." As they reached the tower, the three tarantulas took their aim and began to shoot. Yumi retrieved her fans from her side and blocked the laser blasts that came from the cannons they had for arms. Aelita looked back and smiled, "Ulrich!" Yumi looked back after blocking another blast from one of the monsters and also smiled as Ulrich came up on his bike and stopped next to her.



"Thought you'd need some help." He smiled at Yumi and then looked to Aelita, "Need a ride, Princess?" Aelita nodded and jumped onto his bike. Yumi looked towards the tarantulas again, the smile fading. "I'll take care of the monsters while you get Aelita to the tower." Ulrich nodded and took off for the tower as Yumi threw her fan at one of them, making a perfect cut across the symbol on its head, and taking it out with one hit, but before her fan could reach her, the second one shot at her and hit her in the back. She flew through the air and landed face first into the ground. She struggled to get back up, wobbling about for a few seconds.



Ulrich, after dropping Aelita off at the tower, looked back towards Yumi just as another one took a shot at her and she blocked it with her fan, knocking it out of her hand, "Yumi!" He ran over to her just in time to block another blast from the third one with his sword, "You all right?" She nodded towards him as she summoned back her fan using her telepathy, "You can have this one, I'll go for the other one." He nodded and charged at the one he had blocked before, "RAAAAHHH!" He readied his sword for the attack, but just as he was about to jump up to attack it, he was hit by a laser from the one Yumi was supposed to take care of.



He flew back and landed hard on his back onto the ground after taking the hit in the chest. "Hey, Yumi. I thought you said you were gonna..." He sat up and looked towards her, but she was lying unconscious on the ground, the tarantula she was supposed to be fighting standing over her, charging its beam, getting ready to shoot. "Yumi! No!" He cried out just before he was hit by another hit from the tarantula he was fighting and was devirtualized.



Aelita had already entered the tower by this time and was rising towards the second platform in the tower to deactivate it just as the other tarantula had shot Yumi, devirtualizing her as well.



She placed her hand on the screen that appeared before her and her name appeared on it. It then disappeared and the word Code appeared next. She typed in the word "Lyoko". A few seconds later, the data that filled the tower all fell towards the dark abyss below, disappearing from view. "Tower, deactivated."



Back in the scanner room



Odd walked over to Ulrich's scanner just as the door opened and Ulrich had stepped out helping him out as he tried to stand up straight. Not too soon after, though, Yumi's scanner opened. Both of the boys ran over to it as they saw her lying unconscious in the machine. Ulrich knelt down beside her and began to shake her gently, "Yumi? Are you all right? Yumi!" "Is she okay?" Ulrich shook his head, "Lets hurry and get her to the infirmary, fast." Odd nodded, following as Ulrich picked her up and began to head to the elevator...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



All right. There...done...now I can go back to working on the rest of the story. Sorry about that. I feel like such an idiot...Oh well. Back to writing more. Laters! Oh! And, don't forget to leave a review!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on January 15, 2006, 9:41:47 PM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story

dragon52 on January 2, 2006, 6:09:51 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52excellent, I am looking forward to the next part, Hope you have a chance to check out mine.