Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What happened to the poor rabbit

The kids watch in horror as the silly rabbit ate trix yougert.. And then something BAD happens to him!

Chapter 1 - What happened to the poor rabbit

Chapter 1 - What happened to the poor rabbit
The Silly Rabbit went shopping at a grocery store, when he came across the dairy section! He then thought in his head, "Hey.. Maybe I won't TAKE Trix yogert from kids.. But buy it here!" He then exitedly walked quickly to the yogert section, and eyed at the Trix Yogert. A few people were around him, and they eyed him strangely. Without hesitation, the silly rabbit grabbed the whole entire stock of the children's yogert.. And rushed in happiness through the whole store heading in for the check out counter. He put all of his trix yogert on the counter, and put on a hat and mustache from out of knowhere, to descuise himself. The man who was checking his stuff out, rolled his eyes, seeing through his descuise. But he let him go anyway, because he felt bad for the rabbit. "$4.26 sir.." The Silly Rabbit looked at the man suprised. "OH!" He then said, taking the money out of his pocket. He then gave it to the man, and he took his bag full of trix yogert.
At home, he was about to eat his yogert, so he said, "FINALLY FROM ALL THESE YEARS.." He then took a bite, and he loved every minute of it. He then took another scoop, and then a nother scoop, and then a nother until it was all gone. He then got a big wave of yogert buzz, and took another yogert and ate that one. Meanwhile, children were outside his window watching him indulge himself in the tasty treats. They just shook their heads in disapointment. The silly rabbit was eating every yogert container he baught. After his last one, he went crazy. He was getting fat too! Anyway, he then bursted out the door to the store again. A few minutes later, he came home with several bags! He ate all of THOSE yogert containers.
This went on for about a week, and once the kids came back to see what he looked like, they were shocked out of their mind when they saw him out the window. There he was.. The silly rabbit watching TV eating more trix yogert. He was real fat too! He was so fat, he couldn't go out the door. He couldn't get out of the house! And then, suddenly he got a pain in his arm! HE WAS GETTING A HEART ATTACK!!! He then passed out because he also got diabetes cause of his sudden quick weight gain. The children gasped in panic, and knocked the door down. The rabbit was on the ground not moving. "Silly rabbit! WE TOLD YOU TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!" The kids all said at once. One of the girls checked his pulse. Out cold. She looked down closing her eyes, shaking her head. "Poor thing." She then said.
Then another kid ran in exited, "HEY GUYS! THIS DOG IS TRYING TO TAKE JIMMY'S COOKIE CRISP! LETS GO WATCH!" Everybody suddenly got all cheerful exited for the new victom of the evil cerial brands for children, and blabbered on loudly in exitement, running out of the house. In conclusion... Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids! If the silly rabbit got a hold of trix yogert.. It would lead on to a week later getting diabetes, a heart attack, and a sad yet funny story. This is what would happen, if the silly rabbit got the trix yogert.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

carmen002 on October 14, 2006, 4:38:03 AM

carmen002 on
carmen002hee hee ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.(rolls on floor laughing so hard she can't breathe)(dies then ghost types) ha ha thats so funny. MAKE MORE FUNNY STUFF PLEASE.

jAKLOVER101 on June 19, 2006, 2:13:34 AM

jAKLOVER101 on
jAKLOVER101OMG!!!!!!1THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!Wanna read my story? It's called J & KH Laughs1 ^_^

precurser_stone on April 13, 2006, 3:26:37 AM

precurser_stone on
precurser_stoneOMG, DIABETIES!!!!1!

Light_Eco_Gal on March 18, 2006, 8:44:39 AM

Light_Eco_Gal on
Light_Eco_GalLmao! I've never seen that add. There's no Trix in Australia. I've seen references to it on the Simpsons and Family Guy though. Very funny and creative!

Monkey-Ninja on March 4, 2006, 8:00:13 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaO.O;

That was so cool. I LOVE THIS STORY! Thats exactly what i was thinking!