Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just Once

A little odd Mrs. Lovett/Sweeney Todd romance thing... Ah, yes.
Good times, Good times. :)

Chapter 1 - Just Once

Chapter 1 - Just Once
It was a cold, dreary, Wednesday afternoon. Sweeney Todd had decided to help his partner in crime, Mrs.Lovett, bake some of her pies. He didn't know what lured him into doing this, but somehow it felt like he should. Every five minutes or so, he'd notice Mrs. Lovett staring at him, then she'd blush and get back to her work. His eyes were fixed on her now, and in a way they'd never been before. She was pretty, yes. But nobody else seemed to think her so. He thought of all the times she had helped him, and suddenly wished he could do something more for her.
"What's the matter with you these days, Mr. Todd?" Mrs. Lovett said jokingly, then she spoke in a more caring manner, "I really want to know what's wrong, maybe there's something I could do to help?"
She came over and placed one of her hands on his shoulder.
"No Mrs. Lovett. There is nothing. Nothing, that you could do to help." he replied.
"Oh, Mr. Todd. Don't be like that. Surley there must be something I-"
Her words were cut off. Because, then, for almost no reason at all. Even though he had never intended to, Sweeny Todd kissed her lightly on the lips.
Then, feeling so guilty and angry about what he had done, with his left hand still resting lightly on her waist, he pulled out a small knife with his right hand and brought it up quickly, cutting Mrs. Lovett painfully on her left cheek, right below her eye. She stepped backward, clutching her face where it had been cut, her apron splattered with blood, her fearful eyes glistening with tears.
"No. I am sure you cannot help me."
And with that he placed the knife back in his pocket and walked off to the barber shop. After all, a customer was there.
And it was time for him to do his job.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment