Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Onsen Overhearing

Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.

Chapter 4 - Onsen Overhearing

Chapter 4 - Onsen Overhearing
When Amy made her way to the hot springs, she was tasked with handing out towels to guests who needed them. She immediately spotted Irrika. Irrika was sitting in the hot springs with another woman.
"I'm leading those scouts tomorrow," the woman told her. 
"I'm sure you're a brilliant leader," Irrika said, "I can always tell when someone is."
"My neice Caterina always wants to lead someone," the woman said, "she's eager to be the queen of this year's Snow Ball I'm hosting."
"She sounds very inspired," Irrika said.
"Well," the woman said, "you could say that, but she just seems to insist without giving reasons, simply just saying she's the best for it."
"Lots of confidence," Irrika said, "gotta admire that. It's certainly more attractive than having low self-esteem like my ex. Yet he at least knew his place, which was out of my business, which I also liked about him."
"Well," the woman said, "I'm ready to get out."
"Me too," said Irrika, "you, towel girl! Two towels, please!"
Amy just walked over to them not saying anything, trying to be inconspicuous, with the folded towels covering her face. She gave them their towels, which they used to wrap around their bodies.
"Good luck with the Yuki scouts, Robbie," Irrika said to the woman.
"Thank you," Robbie replied, "although we strive for hard work over luck."
As Robbie walked in Amy's opposite direction, Irrika walked towards her.
"And may I make a request?"
"What is it?" Amy asked.
"I'd like a harpoon gun, if it's not too much trouble."
"Right away ma'am," Amy said, not wanting to blow her cover.
"By the way," Irrika said, "I wasn't sure whether it went against the employment policy to dye your hair. But only the coolest have the courage to go against rules. As long as they're uncool rules." 
And with that, she walked back to the hotel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment