Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Brotherly Love

Yuki's busy on his new story. However, when a storm outside scares a certain someone, Yuki can't fight his brotherly instincts to go and make it all better.

Chapter 1 - Brotherly Love

Chapter 1 - Brotherly Love
Author: NekoHellAngel
Warning: Brotherly Sweet-ness
Pairing: YukiXShuichi and YukiXTatsuha if you REALLY want to look into it like that O_o Whatever works for you.
Disclaimer: Gravitation and anything Gravitation related does not belong to me. It’s just fun writing this fics and playing god with them! ^^


Brotherly Love

Yuki was in his office still, his fingers constantly taping the keys. His eyes were glued to the screen in front of him, words appearing before him as he continued to type without really thinking. However a sudden clash of thunder and lightening suddenly halted his actions and his head shot up. He looked out to his window, the blinds down yet the lightening still bright enough to get through and fill his dim room with light for a split second.

Thunder and lightening roared once again, yet that wasn’t the only sound that filled the apartment. A scared yelp startled the blonde more then the storm outside and Yuki’s protective instincts kicked in before he knew what he was doing. He got up from his chair and hurried himself to his door, swinging it open as thunder roared once again.

Once Yuki reached the living room his heart felt heavy as he saw the form sitting on the sofa, his arms wrapped tightly around his knees that had been brought up to his chest. His face was hiding in his arms, causing his whimpers and yelps to be muffled. The storm outside continued to grow stronger, and lightening filled the dark room and thunder doomed. Yuki felt himself wince when seeing the other jerk at the sound.

“Tatsuha…” Yuki said quietly, causing the other to gasp.

Tatsuha swiftly looked up when hearing his brother’s voice and blinked his dark eyes in surprise at seeing him in the door way. For a moment the only expression on his face was surprise, but then it vanished and was replaced with one of shame and self pity. He hated being like this in front of his brother. He felt like a… kid.

“Ahh!” Tatsuha whimpered as thunder roared throughout the apartment.

Yuki couldn’t take it anymore. Seeing his brother in such a state was horrible. He walked over and sat next to him, pulling the younger of the two into a hug. Tatsuha didn’t pull away and if anything melted more into Yuki’s embrace, welcoming the comfort. His dark eyes closed as he relaxed in his brother’s arms, the storm seeming to drift from his mind. However light filled the room and the storm’s angry loud sounds reached their ears once again and Tatsuha winced at the harsh sound. Yuki rubbed his hand gently and soothingly down his young brother’s back, allowing his instincts to take full control.

“Shh, the storm will go soon,” Yuki told him, trying to calm him.

And he was right, the storm was moving on. The lightening flashed less and less and the thunder’s threatening roars weakened. Soon the only sound that could be heard was the sound of the rain hitting the large windows of Yuki’s apartment. Yuki smiled a little to himself at feeling just how relaxed Tatsuha was. He looked down at his brother and his smile was replaced by slight surprise when seeing that Tatsuha had actually fallen asleep in his arms. It seemed he had soothed and calmed him so much that he was comfortable enough to fall asleep, even though he had been scared of the storm outside.

“Yuki?” A quiet voice gained the novelist’s attention from his sleeping brother.

Yuki turned his head and looked in the direction he had heard his name being called. He was faced with his lover, who was now dripping wet from having to come home during the storm. Shuichi looked drowned. Yuki felt like laughing at the sight he was seeing, but thought against it. Firstly it may cause Tatsuha to wake up and Shuichi was probably miserable enough, as soaked as he was.

However when seeing a sweet and tender smile appear on the soaking wet singer’s face Yuki saw that he wasn’t at all miserable. Shuichi was enjoying the sight before him far too much to be down. The pink haired singer ran his fingers through his dripped wet hair, letting out a little giggle before speaking quietly so not to wake the sleeping teen in his lover’s arms.

“Brotherly instincts kicked in again?” Shuichi asked as he walked over, taking his jacket and peeling his shirt off. The rain had gone right through his clothes. Yuki smiled and nodded at him as the singer leaned down and kissed his lips.

“Yes, they did,” he admitted.

Shuichi grinned and held back his laughter. He knew about Tatsuha’s ‘secret’ fear of storms, he had witnessed it only a few months ago. He had also witnessed Yuki’s brotherly protectiveness shine through. He honestly thought it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen, and seeing it again now was just as adorable. Shuichi looked down at the black haired teen resting in Yuki’s arms. Tatsuha looked so innocent and peaceful, he looked like a child. It was something Shuichi wasn’t used to. A smile spread on the singer’s face as he knelt down and gently placed a kiss on Tatsuha’s cheek, like a parent with a child.

“Sleep tight Tatsuha,” he whispered.

“Heh. Hope I get a good night kiss,” Yuki said, a smirk forming. Shuichi gave his own smirk back as he stood up right and made his way to the bathroom.

“I’ll give you your good night kiss when we’re both in bed,” he told him, rubbing his fingers through his soaked hair once more as he walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

Yuki chuckled a little but swiftly quieted when feeling his brother stir. He kept completely still, not wanting to wake Tatsuha up. He liked it when Tatsuha was like this. It reminded him of when they were kids. Tatsuha was so sweet and cute as a child, and Yuki loved nothing more then to smother him with brotherly love. Now however, it was totally different. They had grown, he had become cold and Tatsuha wasn’t a little kid anymore. He didn’t need his big brother to look after him anymore. Yuki sometimes wished that there was a storm everyday, just they could have more moments like this.

“Hmm… Eiri,” Tatsuha whispered in his sleep.

A tender and loving smile appeared on the mostly cold novelist’s face when hearing his name escape Tatsuha’s lips. He gently ran his fingers through his little brother’s hair, and placed a tender kiss on his forehead. Words then escaped the novelist’s lips, words that were whispered so softly they could barely be heard.

“Love you baby brother,”

However the smile that appeared on Tatsuha’s face proved that he had managed to hear it, even in sleep. Brotherly love is funny like that.

*~*~*~*~*
Can anyone tell yet that I like the Uesugi brothers? O_o Anyway, just a cute little thing to show Yuki’s protective brotherly side, cause I swear he’s got one… somewhere! >_> Who couldn’t love Tatsuha?! XD Ok, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EricLowe on February 26, 2007, 9:11:18 AM

EricLowe on
EricLoweawwwwww
so adorable. u rok
faves

vampiretalim on May 2, 2006, 2:18:58 AM

vampiretalim on
vampiretalimAww!!!
This is sooo sweet!!!
*gasp* How are we going to deal with Tatsuha when there's storms if he's not with Yuki when you kidnap them and we split them up?
Are you going to write more chapters to this?
Laters!!!

~.+.AleX.+.~