Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jewel

background info, appearance and abilities of Scáileanna

Chapter 3 - Jewel

Chapter 3 - Jewel
Jewel is the childhood friend and crush (although at that age the didn't realize what it was like to love another in that way) of Scáileanna. just like Scáileanna, she was an outcast in their hometown. she was goth and into supernatural creatures, especially vampires. she would dress to show it too, black dress, black boots,red contacts and fake fangs (not cheap plastic ones but ones like these http://www.vampfangs.com/Scarecrow-Fangs-Retractable-Fangs-Combo-Kit-p/scarenaturalretract.htm). the popular kids and those that followed them made fun of her and called her names like bloodsucker and such. she found a friend in Scáileanna as well as other outcast kids. her and Scáileanna got along great and everything seemed to be perfect until the day when Scáileanna darkness was awakened. Jewel watched in fear and delight as Scáileanna's darkness tore apart and devoured the bully. after it happened she wasn't sure how to react to Scáileanna, should she run from her closest friend or try and comfort her but she wouldn't have to decide because Scáileanna took off in fear of what might happen to her friends if she stayed. Jewel tried to follows her but tripped over the rock Scáileanna fell on and skinned her knee. the darkness that was left on the rock from Scáileanna's fall latched onto the wound and drank the blood and whispered in Jewel's mind that it could help her find Scáileanna and be with her if it consumed the tainted blood upon the rock. Jewel, desperate to get to Scáileanna, agreed and drank the darkness it corrupted her body and soul into a creature of darkness. she became the very thing she adored for so long a vampire. her eyes turned crimson and she grew fangs, she gained heightened senses,speed and strength. she hadn't realized what happened to her until another bully ran into on her way home and the bloodlust took over and she drained him dry. the darkness explained to her what she was now and how to survive for unlike a normal vampire she could consume the soul,life and youth of her victim to prevent her self from aging and dying if need be. after that she went out to search for Scáileanna and searches still to find her and reconcile with her. when she is fed her eyes are normal brown color and she can retract or extend her fangs at will.

she is a foot taller than Scáileanna and more womanly as well, her hair is black with red streaks in it. she wears this most of the time(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__DYTIX-DRk8/S8hsaeL0TzI/AAAAAAAAAEM/kbKJ6uuQLQ0/s1600/H1.PNG) but changes into a gothic dress when occasion calls for it (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/274/c/e/Gothic_Dress_by_Lyanaling.jpg), she carries the spare dress and outfit in her satchel

Jewel shares some traits with real vampires but not all. she has to drink human blood to live, she can walk in the sun but being in it weakens her severely due to the darkness' taint in her, she doesn't have to be invited into a private dwelling, she can enter holy ground although it makes her nauseous and holy things don't effect her nor garlic but she loves it, she can't shapeshift or fly but she can enthrall someone when well fed or against the weak willed, a stake through the heart won's kill her but will leave her incapacitated until removed, fire is dangerous to her and decapitation is the only way to kill her permanently and silver will burn her flesh on contact

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment