Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Awakening

Crossovers from SGA into predator. Starring a wraith that gets sucked into the premise from Predators.

Chapter 1 - Awakening

Chapter 1 - Awakening
The wraith woke feeling his face in a mixture of water and mud that smelled of fertile rot. His vision tunneled momentarily as he pushed himself upright, causing his body to ache. The grains of dirt in his mouth gritted against his teeth. The wraith spat in disgust wiping the mud from his face. The light was dim from where he sat on the ground not because there was no sunlight, but because the trees over head were so dense it cut out the light.
The wraith stood feeling the effects of long term hunger in his inability to heal. On some subconscious level he knew he had hit the ground at a great impact---a fall although he couldn't remember the fall if it had occurred. The last memory was of the hive when the war was reaching closure against the Lanteans. Because of the severe swell in numbers and the ensuing war fatigue, many of the soldiers were being put to sleep in a stasis.
The wraith spat a few profanities alternating with growls as he realized he could make no telepathic contact here. Where ever he was the wraith where nowhere near.
Being disconnected from the hive was nearly as bad as the hunger. It felt as a large part of him had died leaving the rest of him exposed. Most of his entire life had been spent connected to the single mind and now he had been suddenly torn from it.
A sense of vertigo instilled as he walked through the dense underbrush.
His weapons were here well intact--- his gun which doubled as a sword with the opposite side having a serrated blade.
He could smell humans in the distance; a familiar stench, more pronounced than the Lanteans even if less substantial.
A deep unsatisfied hunger gnawed at him. The urge to feed was pronounced and growing. Lifting his sword he followed the scent of the humans. Where he was and how he got here seemed to be pushed aside until he was satisfied. The wraith smirked cruelly noting something strangling in the trees something obviously human.
Whatever it was saying in its language he couldn't understand but he assumed it was begging its gods to spare him.
The wraith stepped through the woods to reveal a human in some sort of harness hanging from the trees, apparently caught. A rapacious grin spread across his face revealing numerous pointed, mottled teeth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment