Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Madness of the Sea Witch

Okay, this is based on a picture I drew a while ago (URL is in the story)... anyway, written mainly for my own amusement, so if you have a problem.... well, you can bite me. Oh, and this is about Ursula (Little Mermaid) going to the therapist.

Chapter 1 - Madness of the Sea Witch

Chapter 1 - Madness of the Sea Witch
[img][/img]Okay, normal people, this is based on the above picture, which I drew a while ago. If the picture doesn't work, click here.

Okay, the story behind this masterpiece.... I was over at my friend's house drawing Ursula, when I realized that it hadn't turned out very well. So then my friend's sister says "She looks like she needs therapy!" So, I made her clutching her head and added a therapist. The picture quality isn't the best, but I swear, I crack up whenever I see it.
Anyway, I just felt like it needed a background story, so here it is!!Madness of the Sea Witch- by OnyxRavenWhen she first entered my room, she looked normal enough- just your everyday evil sea witch. She wore a flowing black dress (that was unpleasantly tight around the stomach) and a golden conch shell hung around her neck. Her graying hair, still holding traces of its former silver, was swept up above her forehead and held in place with what appeared to be a great deal of hair gel. Her lips were painted red and her eyes accented with a large amount of gloppy blue eyeshadow.She walked in and, without a word sat down on the couch, which sank a fair amount. She silently stared at the wall, as if she hadn't even noticed me. I cleared my throat. She did not move. Hesitantly, I said, "Ms. Ursula?"Slowly, she turned to look at me disdainfully, as if I were a dead fish on her tentacle. Still she said nothing. Clearing my throat again, I continued, "A few of your friends recommended you come to see me, and I'm glad you could ma-""Which filthy scum ratted me out? Who? I swear I didn't do it- I- I was framed!" she cut in sharply, but then fell silent, and returned to glaring at me as if I had done something wrong. I took a second to recover, and then replied, "Now, Ursula, I don't understand why you are angry. Is there something you'd like to tell me abo-""I don't need to be sent to some accursed witchdoctor!! Whoever sent me here is going to pay, I'll kill them all!" She abruptly stopped talking again, and continued to scowl at me, this time more hatefully than before. I was about to continue speaking when she, very suddenly, lept up and reached down the front of her dress. In horror, I jumped back several feet and tripped backwards over my chair. However, from her dress she pulled a plastic spork. I stared at her but said nothing. For several long seconds she simply glowered at the utensil. Finally, with a yell she hurled it at the ceiling. When it bounced off, she screamed and yelled many cursewords, before sitting back down, crossing her legs and staring at me angrily.I wasn't sure what to do. Finally, feeling very self-conscious, I said haltingly, "Are you angry? Why? Would you like to talk ab-""I'M A VEGETARIAN!!" She howled suddenly. Before I could speak again, she clapped her hands on either side of her head and bellowed loudly. Letting herself fall to the floor, she clawed at her head and screamed. I rushed over to try and calm her down, when she suddenly stopped and collapsed on the carpet, lying motionless.Breathing deeply and fearing the worst, I stooped to peer at her face. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that her eyes were wide open and glaring at me. I yelled and jumped backward, clutching at my chest. She stood up and took a long, deep breath. Suddenly, she threw her head back and shrieked.Comepletely taken aback, I clamped my hands over my ears and cried, "What are you doing?" She stopped shrieking and stomped up next to me. Grabbing my shoulders and shaking me roughly, she roared, "I'M SINGING IN MY PLACE!!"*She then abruptly turned and stormed out, raging, "LET'S ALL GO TO THE BLOODY LOBBY!!!!" And she slammed the door behind her.Wasn't that happyful???* Inside joke... if you wanna know what this is about, email me.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blade on February 2, 2004, 11:31:16 AM

Blade on
BladeHeeheee! she's crazy! SO funny! love it!