Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Morning Sickness

Jack and Sally are simply meant to be...aren't they?

Chapter 3 - Morning Sickness

Chapter 3 - Morning Sickness


Chapter Three

Sally awoke stiff and early, the bright sunlight shining in her half open eyes. She was confused at first- why wasn't she at home? She should have awoken to Jack gently whispering her name, then whacking her with a pillow as she sat up, and then engaging in a raging bedclothes fight between them. Then she remembered the previous night and started to cry. She stood, unsteady on her feet after the uncomfy night. Then, her tears sliding down her stitched cheeks, she fell to the floor, and was sick over the side of the fountain.

“You stupid dog!” Jack yelled at Zero as they fell. The ghost shut his eyes and whimpered. Jack landed on his back with a thud, knocking his skull against the hard ground. He looked up at the sign above him. Valentine Town, it read. “What??” The skeleton said crossly as his sat up, rubbing his skull. Zero flew upwards, closer to the sign, and began panting excitedly. Jack stood up, beginning to run his back instead of his head, and saw another engraved heart, this one on the sign, under the words. `The town of True Love!'

“True Love?” Jack repeated slowly, before a reckoning dawned in his face, and the plotting shine returned in his eyes. “Perfect…”

(Authors note:
Sorry it's so short. I wrote it in Lunch Hour in the Art Rooms…Jack, Sally and Zero do not belong to me. Chapter Four coming soon.)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment