Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Re-dial

Jack and Sally are simply meant to be...aren't they?

Chapter 6 - Re-dial

Chapter 6 - Re-dial




Chapter Six

Sally laughed, and Jack scowled up at her. “What?” She said, still giggling “From the way you were screaming I thought it was something awful!” Jack looked at her in disbelief. “This is awful!” The skeleton cried “This is my mother we're talking about!! Then, the phone rang again.

“Don't be so silly!” Sally said as Jack shrunk away from the telephone “Hello?” She asked, picking up. “Is that Jack??” A voice screamed. Jack's eye-sockets widened in Horror. He signalled urgently at the rag doll. “Um, sorry, he's not here right now, can I take a message?” “I suppose he's gone off to have a sulk, as he always used to…tell him that I want that wedding over and done with as soon as possible, I never could stand things like that…and who the heck are you, the lazy dog's secretary or something?” “I'm his fiancée…” Sally began, but Jack's Mother cut in “Aha! That Molly girl, eh?? The china doll?? I hate China Dolls!” Jack grabbed the receiver “SHE'S A RAGDOLL!!” He yelled “DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AGAIN!” And with that, he slammed down the phone and looked across at his girlfriend. “Okay,” Sally said “She's awful.”



(Sorry about the shortness, I'm stuck for ideas at the mo…Sally & Jack don't belong to me, Jack's mother does. Also, these cookies belong to me…I'm off for lunch.)



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment