Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Brotherly Hate

Jack and Sally are simply meant to be...aren't they?

Chapter 7 - Brotherly Hate

Chapter 7 - Brotherly Hate




Chapter Seven

The Nymph frowned as her tearaway son hung up. He was so immature…she was sure she had never behaved like that when she was younger. She shook her blonde head in disbelief and pity. Disbelief that he could be so rude. Pity? Not for Jack, of course. For herself…that she could have been stupid enough to marry the man who had became that Wretch's father…she picked up the phone again, and dialled. “Lucius?” She said on the pick up “Yes darling. Look, your brothers coming over…you want to come down?”

Jack's bony hands gripped the steering wheel as they zoomed down the rocky road. The Mayor had leant them a car- the two had been grateful of course, but Jack hated himself for the fact that they were actually going to his parents house, and he was pulling Sally into the family fight. “Do we have to go so fast?” Sally asked. “Yes.” Jack replied shortly “The sooner we get there the sooner we leave, Molly!” Sally was hurt to detect sarcasm in her fiancée's voice. “What's wrong with you?!” She cried, shutting her eyes in exasperation and laying back in the passenger seat. Jack didn't reply, only gritting his teeth and putting his foot down. “JACK!” Sally yelled “SLOW DOWN!” She was getting scared now. “Seriously, Jack…please…” “There's the house,” Jack muttered, ignoring the rag doll. He went faster still. Sally screamed as the car spun off the rode, straight into the hedge of Jack's parent's house.

Lucius walked swiftly out into the garden to find his kid brother and a rather pretty rag doll lying in a heap with a smashed-up car in the middle of the garden. He wasn't very surprised, little Jack never had been very careful with other people's property- he was sure the car didn't belong to him personally. He strode up and kicked Jack in the shoulder, and then stamping one foot on his back. Jack rose with a groan and looked up at his brother with terror in his eyes. “Please…no…”

Jack's eyes swivelled to follow his brother's movement. He was terrified that he would kick Sally too. But instead of kicking her, he put his skeletal arms around her shoulders and gently lifted her to her feet. Jack was furious. “GET OFF HER YOU…YOU…” Lucius shrugged as Sally stood on her own, swaying slightly, still a bit out of it. “Just trying to help,” He said innocently, tossing his blonde ponytail. “You were not!” Jack retorted, taking a step closer to his brother threateningly. Lucius laughed and looked down into his younger sibling's face. “You may be king, Mr. Fancy pants, but I am still taller, stronger and better looking. What did that chick do you deserve you?” Jack was disgusted. “You're married!” He spat, stepping backwards to his fiancée. “You were always an untrustworthy flirt, weren't you??” Lucius just laughed again, as their mother came out onto the lawn.



(Phew, that was hard...Jack, Sally & the Mayor don't belong to me. Jack's mum does, Lucius belongs to Charonthesabercat. If anyone is wondering where Zero is, Dr.Finkelstein and Jewel are looking after him. Chapter Eight coming soon)


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dragontine on November 13, 2007, 9:37:51 AM

Dragontine on
DragontineThe spead shouldent realy scare a sckeliton or ragdoll. Jack is after all dead!!!!! ^^

silverlum45 on June 11, 2006, 1:28:54 PM

silverlum45 on
silverlum45lucius is a meanie...