Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - New Friends

What happens when 4 girls open a portal that leads to Halloween Town? Read to find out. I only own real world characters. The rest belongs to Tim Burton and Touchstone. R&R

Chapter 3 - New Friends

Chapter 3 - New Friends
Then a purple cloud swooped under the girls and lifted them in the air and flew them to a gate. "Ok it looks like it says Halloween Town." said Gracie. "That's a weird name." said Melissa.

Then the cloud took the girls on a tour of the town and they saw scarry monsters singing. Then the cloud started to let them onto the ground where all of the scarry monsters were gathered around a green fountain. Then some more monsters were pulling a fake horse with 2 scarecrows on it. The monsters then heald up fiery torches to the scarecrows and the scarecrows came to life and grabbed the torches and shoved them down their throats. Then the scarecrows were on fire and they started to dance with each other. Then they bowed down to each other and jumped into the fountain. The monsters then started to wave their hands in the air while a skellington and a girl made of rags arose from the fountain. All of a sudden a gust of wind blew off Gracie and her friends's hats off revealing to the monsters that there were humans in town.

"HUMANS!!!" they all screamed. Then the monsters started to circle the girls. "What should we do with them?" said a ghost. "How about putting them in one of our pots." said a small witch. "Lets make them into our slaves." said some vampires. "How about we stop scaring them to death and send them home." said the skellington as he walked up to the girls. "Please don't hurt us! We didn't mean to open the portal!" the girls' said in unison. "Oh its ok we won't hurt you." said the ragdoll. "I'm Jack the pumpkin king." said the skellington then he put his bony hand around the ragdoll, "and this is my fiance Sally." he said.

"So who are you?" asked Sally quickly changing the subject. "I'm Gracie." said Gracie. "I'm Melissa." said Melissa. "I'm Deseree." said Deseree. "And I'm Kelsey." said Kelsey. "Its very nice to meet you." said Jack after he and Sally shook each of the girls' hands. Then a short guy with 2 faces and a very tall hat walked up th the girls. "Listen I, the mayor of this fine town, and the rest of the citizens are very sorry for scarring you and your friends." he said. "It's ok." said Gracie. "You know what? This town is so scarry that its fun." said Melissa. "Well in that case make yourselves at home." said Sally. "HOME! Oh that reminds me, Deseree Melissa we gotta get home before Gracie's mom and dad wake up and find out we're gone." said Kelsey. "But we've traveled so far. How do we get back to the portal?" said Deseree. "Portal? What portal?" asked Jack. "The one we opened when we put these bracelets together." said Gracie showing Jack her red cloth bracelet. "Where did you get the fabric for these bracelets?" asked Sally. The girls then told Jack and Sally the story of how they met and of the fake Santa. After hearing all this Jack's mouth was wide open in shock. "Jack don't be rude." said Sally closing Jack's mouth. "Sorry Sally but the story these girls tell me it mentions the year I took over Christmas." said Jack. "That was you?!" said the girls in unison

"Yes that was me." Jack said sadly. "Well we want to let you know that we loved your gifts. They were funny and scarry at the same time." said Gracie. "You mean it?" said Jack. "Yes." said Melissa. "Ahem we need to get home now!!" said Deseree. "Jack and I may know where this portal is." said Sally. "Really? Well lets go before Gracie's parents wake up." said Kelsey.

Then the girls said goodbye to the citizens and followed Jack and Sally to a graveyard. "Wow this place is cool." said Gracie. "I really like this doghouse gravestone." said Melissa. "Oh that belongs to my dog Zero. Want to meet him?" asked Jack. "Sure." the girls said. Jack then walked up to the gravestone and patted his leg. "Zero. Come out boy I want you to meet some people." he said. Then a ghost dog with an orange nose came out of the grave and flew to Jack. "Zero this is Gracie, Melissa, Deseree, and Kelsey." Jack said. Zero then flew to the girls. "Is he friendly?" asked Deseree. "Yes." said Jack. Then the girls started to pet Zero. Then his orange nose lit up. "Cool." said Kelsey. "C'mon let's take you all home." said Sally.

Then Jack and Sally led the girls up a hill with a spiral. They started to walk up the hill. "Wait! This hill has no other side to it. How do we got down?" asked Gracie. "Easy just watch." said Jack. He then started to walk down the hill and just when it looked like he would fall off he didn't. The girls took a closer look and saw that the spiral in the hill started to unravel and reveal a walkway for them. "This place just gets wierder by the second." said Melissa as she started to walk down the hill. "You can say that again." said Deseree. "Yea." said Kelsey. "I don't know. I really like this place." said Gracie. "I'm glad you do." said Sally. "Feel free to come and go as you please." said Jack. "So this isn't one of those '1 visit will change your lives' thingys I guess." said Melissa. "Of coarse not. Just as long as you all are friends and you have the bracelets you can come here." said Sally. "Sweet." the girls said in unison.

Then the girls were led into a big forest that seemed endless. To pass the time Jack told the girls the story on how he defeated Oogie Boogie. "Then just before he left I noticed a loose string hanging down. So I grabbed it and pulled. Oogie came apart revealing the bugs that were inside." said Jack. "So you actually defeated the Boogie man alone?" asked Kelsey. "Well I helped a little." said Sally. "Well here we are. The holiday trees." said Jack. "Each tree is a doorway to another holiday." said Sally. "Wow so if I were to open this egg tree I'll be in Easter Town?" asked Melissa. "Well we can't try it now the portal is starting to close." said Deseree. "Wait! Before you go you must promise something." said Jack. "You must keep Halloween Town and the other towns a secret." said Sally. "Why?" asked Gracie. "If you don't someone important will find the portal and a war would break out and the towns would be destroyed." said Jack. The girls nodded their heads like they understood and they entered the portal. "Do you think they will be able to keep this a secret?" asked Sally. "I hope." said Jack.

Back home the girls' black gowns were replaced with their Pjs. "Was that a dream?" asked Melissa. "I hope not." said Gracie. Then the girls heard footsteps. "Everyone pretend to be asleep! I think my mom is coming!" said Gracie. "Are you sure?" asked Deseree. "I know those footsteps anywhere. Hurry!" said Gracie. The girls then dove into their sleeping bags and pretended to sleep. Then Gracie's mom came in. "I could of sworn I heard something." she said. She then left the room. "That was close." said Kelsey. "Yea now lets really fall asleep." said Melissa. Then the girls fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sam400 on June 3, 2006, 12:07:46 AM

Sam400 on
Sam400Weee! Nice! =D