Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Bridesmaids

What happens when 4 girls open a portal that leads to Halloween Town? Read to find out. I only own real world characters. The rest belongs to Tim Burton and Touchstone. R&R

Chapter 4 - Bridesmaids

Chapter 4 - Bridesmaids
This entry is set in the month of August.

"C'mon c'mon people Sally said that she has big news for us concerning the wedding thats on Halloween night!" said Gracie. "Wait the wedding is on Halloween?" asked Melissa. "Uhh, yea they told us that last time we visited them." said Deseree. "Yea the wedding is on spiral hill, Santa is the best man, and the Mayor is going to preform the ceremony." said Kelsey. "Oh. I hate my short-term memory." said Melissa.

Then the girls opened the portal and ran to Halloween Town. They then ran to Jack's house. "Hey girls." said Sally. "Hey." they said in unison. "Wheres Jack?" asked Melissa. "Oh, he's talking to Santa." said Sally. "So whats the big news?" asked Gracie. "Well how would you girls like to be bridesmaids in our wedding?" asked Sally. Then the girls let out screams of happiness. "You really mean it?!?!?" asked Deseree. "Yes." said Sally. "It will be an honor to be bridesmaids in your wedding." said Kelsey. "So how do the outfits look?" asked Gracie. Then Sally went to a closet and pulled out 4 red gowns, 1 white gown, and 1 orange and black tuxedo. "These red gowns are for you all." she said pointing to the red gowns. "This white gown if for me. And this black and orange pin stripe tux is for Jack." she continued. "These gowns look like the dresses from Beetlejuice." said Gracie. "Huh?" asked Sally. "Gracie remember they don't have TVs in Halloween Town. They don't know about Tim Burton or any of his movies." said Melissa. "Oh yea I frogot." said Gracie. "I hope the gowns in Beetlezuce or whatever you call it are beautiful." said Sally. "They were." Gracie said.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment