Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - King Artie and Queen Bones have fun!

Basically me and Artie rule over far far away and puss, shrek, donkey and fiona join in the fun!!

Chapter 1 - King Artie and Queen Bones have fun!

Chapter 1 - King Artie and Queen Bones have fun!
Queen Bones turned on the funky music and she and King Artie danced their hearts out to the wild beat! Queen Bones got a tub of chocolate ice cream and stuffed her face! Puss and Donkey leapt on the table and Puss pretended to play to electric guitar! "Hey what's all that racket?" called Shrek coming into the hall! Bones put down her icecream and wiped her mouth! "Me and Artie were havin' a party!" she yelled, and then added, "hey that rhymes!"
"It was her idea," said Artie, knudging Bones!
"Yeah, but you said we should turn the music up," said Bones, and began to tickle Artie with no mercy.
"hey are you tryin' to kill me!" he said, between gasps.
"No! Far far away still need a King," said Bones, stopping tickling, "and Id get bored without good old Artie!"
There was a yawn and Princess Fiona came down the stairs!
"Are we having a party?" she asked with her babies in her arms.
"Seeing as I'm up, lets join in," said Shrek.
The gang had a wonderfull time, especially the rocking King and Queen of far far away!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment