Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Collision

When a cruise ship collides with a mine, Androclese, a writer on the ship, realizes that not everyone can be saved.

Chapter 1 - Collision

Chapter 1 - Collision
Mystery Androclese, famed writer of Minnesota was taking a ship to Europe, but during the night, disaster struck. People said that his ship was nearly unsinkable, but he knew better. He knew something was wrong. First, there was a shudder. Then, a violent shake. Finally, total silence, which was unusual, considering that the engines were constantly on. With that, he got dressed and hurried down to the next level, where his friend,Fapri, was staying. With a shake, he woke him up. "Did you hear that," Androclese inquired. "What?" Fapri replied dazed and confused. "I didn't hear anything." "I have a really bad feeling something is wrong," Androclese replied. "Something very wrong." "You're just nervous about that book signing tour Androclese," Fapri replied. "C'mon." "Let's stop at the bagel place downstairs." Androclese and Fapri then went down to "Mister's Breakfast Place" on the next deck down. "I still have an uneasy feeling," Androclese said as they went down the spiral, pebble and cement, stairway. "Oh come off it," Fapri replied. "It's probably just a propeller blade!" "Anyway," he continued," let's get a bagel." They do, but then, a really bad smell fills the room. When Androclese steps off of his barstool, the carpet is soaked. Just then, some completely drenched people run hastily into the room. "The bottom floor is filling fast!" they shouted. "It'll be like that here in 10 minutes!" "Get out of here!" Just then, Androclese and Fapri run out of the room. The water is ankle deep. Androclese knew the ship was sinking.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment