Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Silly Games

Drabble. HiroxK. Two lovers pass the time away with a childhood game.

Chapter 1 - Silly Games

Chapter 1 - Silly Games

Warning: Shounen-ai/yaoi

Pairing: Hiro x K

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, they don’t belong to me, so I’m not making any money off of the useof them... *cries*

Silly Games
“Would you rather... cut your hair or sell your Magnum?”
“Hair, it would grow back, but nothing could replace my baby,” the reply was emphasized byseveral loving caresses of the trusty firearm, “Hmm... Would you rather walk around Tokyo inyour underwear or go to work sans-clothing?”
“Definitely go to work in the nude, just to see Sakano panic.”
Hiro and his blond lover rested comfortably on the bed in the redheads apartment, playing agame to pass the time. The younger man slowly ran his nimble fingers through K’s long blondlocks, as the manager’s head rested conveniently in his guitarist’s lap. The two often ended up justplaying silly games like this.
“Alright my turn,” Hiro’s talented fingers absentmindedly moved to tracing patterns on hislover’s cheek as he thought, “Would you rather.. Umm... fight a hoard of mindless, brain eatingzombies, or try to escape from a swarm of rabid Nittle Grasper fans?”
“I’d take the zombies,” K didn’t even have to think.
Usually the questions were little tidbits of frivolous notions; things thought of at the spur ofthe moment; questions created by two sleep deprived minds. However, once in a great, immenselyexpansive; while, the two lovers would stumble upon something truly worth the title of anepiphany.
“Oh, I know. Would you rather,” K had a sparkle in his eyes of either a genius or a madman,“Play your guitar, or have sex?”
The redhead was silent as he pondered the question. His eyebrows drew together in slightconcentration, “Who would I be having sex with, it depends.”
“Me, who else?”
“Well, then, did you even have to ask?” Hiro pounced.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AdmiralChaps234 on August 28, 2006, 9:44:07 PM

AdmiralChaps234 on
AdmiralChaps234Finish it It's good