Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Start of a real team

Super heroes com from everywhere but only 4 will prevail.

Chapter 1 - Start of a real team

Chapter 1 - Start of a real team
There was once a girl named Styler. She was the new girl at her school.She had a doll that her grandma gave her before she died. She had 4 bestfriends. One day she got an interview at a job. Right after that interview she was going with her friends.But forgot her doll in her boss's office. So she went back at 2:00am but the doors were locked so she saw a window open and she snuck through it.
She was looking for her doll until she heard voices. So she did something crazy she opened a vent a started crawling through it. She stopped crawling and looked down a man was talking to some boys with black on.The man stopped talking and looked up and said there is someone in here.Go get her he said pointing a Styler. The men with the black on started shooting at the vent. She started crawling fast. Next thing she knows red lights and sirens are flashing and the vent is sliding down and up. It seemed like a joy ride at first, but then she saw a light.She tried to climb up but the vent pushed her down,then she fell down into the ocean.

She thought she was going to die. She saw a person in front of her. They touched her and said you and your friends will use your powers for good. She awoke the next morning in her friends' house with them surrounded around her. After she gained conscientious, they told her how they found her lying in the ocean just floating. Suddenly everybody fell asleep at the same time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment