Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Sight

This really wont have any significance to anyone.. but im putting it on here to do so.. Its basically how i met Madra and how i got to know her...

Chapter 1 - My Sight

Chapter 1 - My Sight
I walked into my new class. This one was different though, this one she was in. The one that I would fall in love with and be with for the rest of my life. I glanced around the room and said hello to the teacher, she had been my art teacher last year and this year she was teaching me Web Design. I sat at a random desk and waited for her to call my name out, “Here.” “Present.” Each student called out each of them same as the last. Until mine, and it too, blended into the emotionless new room. Mrs. Frandsen, the teacher, taught the class every day something different about the Internet. All of it seemed rather boring. Not long after the first three weeks we were finishing up a project and I went to ask the teacher about using a certain web site for an example. It was a simple web site that millions of people where on all around the world. When I mentioned it, the teacher smiled and said no, she already had a page to use. I turned and went to pack everything up into my bag cause the bell was going to ring, but I was stopped. She stopped me, I looked at her and she had asked me if I was on that web site. I told her I was and I gave her my screen name. Something was different about her though. She wasn’t like all the other people. She seemed to be one of those treasures you search for but never find. When I wrote my screen name on her hand the bell rang I smiled at her and said my farewell. She did as well and I couldn’t wait for tomorrow when I would see her again. I got home that night and sent her a message on that web site but she never replied. I sighed sadly and went to put my pajamas on, my mom smiled at me and said, “Roselyn, don’t forget to do the dishes after dinner.” I nodded as usual, “all right mem…” Never did do those dishes. I had dinner and went to bed, my head hurt so I didn’t feel like it. The next day I had that class first, I was happy. I walked into the room when the first bell rang and sat at my desk, Next to me the empty chair as it always was held my back pack, I sighed and put my head down on the keyboard, yawning. I shivered in my black jacket and sighed waiting for everyone to settle down, the idiots in the class talking about nonsense. The teacher walked to the middle of the class and explained our next project. Twenty minutes into the class I felt like I was going to cry. She hadn’t even come over to say hello. I sighed and figured that it was probably for the best she hadn’t. I looked to the screen and started to search for pictures on the internet. Of anything anime wise really. After what seemed like a few minutes the bell rang and caught me off guard. Nothing new. I rushed everything into my back pack, took one last heart pounding look at her and rushed from the class to the other end of the school. Nothing but her was on my mind. I didn’t understand she was another girl why should I feel like this towards another one? I don’t even know her! That day at lunch I was wandering the halls with another friend of mine. I saw her and my heart started to pound again. So much it almost hurt. I looked up at Christina and asked her if she wanted to go get a soda. And without hesitation we started off. I passed by her and felt like the world had stopped. I glanced at her and she saw me so I smiled and nodded a quick hello and I was off again. The next day went terribly slow, like time knew I couldn’t wait for my last class. The one she was in. I got in and we had a new seating chart, I was ecstatic to find that I was almost sitting next to her. The only one person between us was a dog, still cant stand her to this day. We had a project and I wanted to work with her but that dog to her and said that she was her partner. So I ended up working with the other girl next to me. We had to make an informative web page about an endangered animal. We did the tiger. We also had the option to make a business. That’s what she did. She called it Floom. I don’t remember what it was for but it was something funny I think. A few days later we actually talked and the whole time I was scared she would notice that I couldn’t stop staring at her. It was so difficult to keep my face straight and not let my thoughts wander. Her laugh was beautiful, I cant describe it to this day but I do know that I was happy to know she couldn’t tell. For a year after that I sat in her shadow laughing when she laughed I got angry when she did and I comforted her on the phone. We grew from the Computer after a while and stuck to talking on the phone. Then we fell back on the computer through Yahoo instant messaging. One night, I will never forget, she was going to come to Mountasia with us I was talking to her on the phone and I was outside yelling at my sister about something. Her mom came in the room and got all sorts of mad with her and said that she wasn’t aloud to yell out the window. And then grounded her from coming with us. That night was terrible I took it as a bad thing that I was thinking about telling her that I had totally fallen in love with her and that she got in troubled and it taken away because I shouldn’t. I didn’t want go that night. I was torn up. I cried and told Derrin I didn’t want to go. But eventually Derrin had managed to get me to go. And I felt terrible about it. Months after that I continued about at school hanging out with her now. It was fun. That year we graduated. Her outfit for graduation was absolutely gorgeous mostly because it was on her. I felt like I should cry. The next year we started high school, nothing much different from junior high. Just more people and cars. After the first month or so one of my so called friends had a birthday party. She was going to come over after the party and sleep at my dads house. That weekend, It was my weekend with her. I told her how I had fallen in love with her the moment she first spoke to me. And since that day, we’ve gone through it all. I love her more than anything. And nothing in this twisted world with EVER change that.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bleak on January 5, 2005, 9:06:33 AM

Bleak on
BleakI love this kind of stories T_T

Nessa51189 on January 4, 2005, 7:46:54 AM

Nessa51189 on
Nessa51189COOLY!! Would that "dog" Be me by any chance?! cause i know you hated me for staying in the class!! ^^

ShenShamaiye on July 7, 2004, 6:06:34 AM

ShenShamaiye on
ShenShamaiyeDo you think I should type up and post mine? ^^