Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter I: Far From Life

Just a weird little story...

Chapter 2 - Chapter I: Far From Life

Chapter 2 - Chapter I: Far From Life
Chapter I: Far From Life

Through severe investigation brings the fruit of their labor...research...thought...time...sacrifice...all to birth a child who knows not her own being. Through altering the structure....deoxyribonucleic acid...is created a creature. She breathes, and lives, yet she is but a puppet; a shell with no awareness.
"Awaken." "Breathe in." "Wake and walk." it is said by the fathers of this new step in science. Unclothed, and feeling the frozen air about her, stepping out of her pod like a young deer learning to take it's first strides.. "Welcome to the world, Tomorrow." Is the greeting as grins rip their faces. She stumbles, and falls. But only to rise like a phoenix reborn.
Months of tests, months of training, so long is she now kept in a cell. She thought nothing of it, for she rarely thought at all about life. She was empty. A shell of nothing. She did as she was told. And that was good enough. Although, she rather disliked the rigorous training and sometimes painful experiments. "But they are for the better." she was told, and she believed.
In time, she mastered her techniques. A girl...capable of destruction far beyond that of any missile...yet so innocent in appearance. But appearances deceive the eye of others, and those who find what they weren't looking for, often change their paths...for better or for worse...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment